• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Oh Ronny Boy The Pipes the pipes say go fuck yourself
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side.
The season's gone, and all the donations falling,
It's you, it's you must go and fuck yourself.

After suffering through 10 years of him controlling and then destroying our once proud program, it is enough hope for me to continue to support the team (regardless of Manning having another year) now that the end for Wellman is near. If he would have fired Manning then I would be genuinely excited but I am only at supporting the kids until that happens

Oh Ronny Boy The Pipes the pipes say go fuck yourself
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side.
The season's gone, and all the donations falling,
It's you, it's you must go and fuck yourself.

This does get me thinking.... When Ronald McDonald comes out at halftime of a b-ball game next year to be celebrated and you could Commandeer the speaker system, what song would you play? I'd go with blink 182 my own worst enemy or just straight circus music

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSUfJVccBw

1. Because the lyrics are so damn fitting
2. To blow the classical music out of his and all of his old snooty cronies’ asses.
3. Hopefully we would be playing Duke and it would make coach K soil his depends.

Lyrics for those who don’t want to blow their speakers out:

Repressed
The darkness burns
A fallen figure left to desecrate
Exiled
Absolved of the light I am the purest strain of hate
I am the purest strain of hate
Carved skin
Engraved with endless sorrow
Degenerated, tortured soul
Unconsecrated
Filth discarded
Despiser of all things above and below
Relentless chaos
Endless suffering
Broken bodies
Seen as the deceased
Unholy savior
Wretched conspiracies
In the tyrant's hands
Slaves you shall be
Slaves you shall be
Spineless followers
Walk among the damned
Despair thrives
In their depravity
Cast out
An endless retribution claims
The lives of those who chose to create
A vile beast born of animosity
In the depths they remain
All shall be erased
All shall be erased
In the tyrant's hands
Slaves you shall be
Slaves you shall be
Repressed
The darkness burns
A fallen figure left to desecrate
Exiled
Absolved of the light
I am the purest strain of hate
I am the purest strain of hate.

Last edited:
This does get me thinking.... When Ronald McDonald comes out at halftime of a b-ball game next year to be celebrated and you could Commandeer the speaker system, what song would you play? I'd go with blink 182 my own worst enemy or just straight circus music

Bro, do you even 90's?

Detachable Penis

I spoke with my ticket rep the other day and told him I wasn't giving another dime to WFU Athletics until Manning is fired. He responded that a lot of people are telling them that and they are documenting every conversation. He in no way tried to talk me out of my decision. He also said that the keeping Manning was totally Wellman's decision and the hope is that Currie will have a short leash when he officially starts.

hope of a short leash definitely makes me feel confident that the AD won't fuck this up

A facebook "memory" popped up on my phone this morning where I said "excited to see what Danny Manning can do" back when he was hired in 2014. Terrible way to start the day off. F you facebook and FU wellman

When I think of Wake hoops and Ronnie only one song comes to mind.........."Desolation Row"

I mainly don't give a shit, but I do think it's a bad look. I respect everyone here and everyone has the right to express themselves however they'd like.

Promise I'm not on a high horse...I'm low on the totem poll and a simple townie fan. Perhaps I play the contrarian villain role every now and again but I'm as average of a fan as possible. I haven't been alive as long as many here have been Wake fans, so I recognize and respect their opinions to the highest degree. I appreciate the old timer Deacs chiming in and expressing how disgusted they are with the program. I also find it funny reading some of the off the cuff, extreme posts on this thread and the rest of the boards. My simple point is that I think having a sticky thread that says FUCK YOU RON WELLMAN just isn't a good look for us.

I fully realize my opinion doesn't mean jack shit. Just was sharing it for the sake of message boarding.

Are you one of the wet blankets who got upset when the quad was rolled over [Redacted]'s departure?

I hope Ron Wellman, and every boot licker that enabled him, reads this forum every day and sees this thread pinned at the top. I hope many of you print out a copy of this thread and mail it to him. Daily.

Are you one of the wet blankets who got upset when the quad was rolled over [Redacted]'s departure?

I hope Ron Wellman, and every boot licker that enabled him, reads this forum every day and sees this thread pinned at the top. I hope many of you print out a copy of this thread and mail it to him. Daily.

But don't you see this ruins the credibility of this board!! WHAT ABOUT THE CREDIBILITY!!!

Back