• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck You Steed Lobotzke

Fire Ron Wellman
Fire Jeff [Redacted]
Fire Jim Grobe
Fire Steed Lobotze
Fire Randy Casstevens

Burn it all to the fucking ground. Fuck it all.

I just watched "I Spit on Your Grave II" and watching Wake Forest try to "play" football is a lot more offensive.

I know some guys on the staff and I feel bad for where they will end up but everyone involved with the program has to go. This is inexcusable. It would be one thing if execution was lacking, but we're running the plays called and they're just not working.

I think Lobo is a good, solid guy. I also think he is an awful OC. I have to believe that there is no other FBS school in the country that would put up with the last 6 or so years of offensive production.

I know some guys on the staff and I feel bad for where they will end up but everyone involved with the athletic department on down has to go. This is inexcusable. It would be one thing if execution was lacking, but we're running the plays called and they're just not working.

fify

I sat next to a woman at the game who went to the football camp for ladies that is supposed to educate our fans, make the game more fun for them and foster good will. In one Q&A she asked Lobo if the offense would be as predictable this year as it was last year (probably influence by her husband's take) and Lobo stared at her for a a long minute and said, and I quote, "Why don't you coach the team."

Burn it down.

I sat next to a woman at the game who went to the football camp for ladies that is supposed to educate our fans, make the game more fun for them and foster good will. In one Q&A she asked Lobo if the offense would be as predictable this year as it was last year (probably influence by her husband's take) and Lobo stared at her for a a long minute and said, and I quote, "Why don't you coach the team."

Burn it down.
Whoa, props to that woman. Just go away, Lobo.

Burn it down.

The proper response would have been, "Do you really think I could do any worse?"

I saw Lobo as I was leaving the stadium. Looked like he was in a daze, so I yelled " Hey Lobo get your offense going, it's pathetic!!!" He turned and gave me look. Made me feel just a little bit better.

My wife does not watch much football but she watched some today and she asked me "why Wake is always running side to side if you have to go up and down to score." Steed has sucked the life out of the program.

I wonder this often about [Redacted], but how does a person as incompetent and hated as Lobo live with himself? By all accounts he's a nice guy, a family man, and a respected member of the community. He's undoubtedly good at something in his life to find an occupation that will allow him to maintain a high quality of life. Just cut your losses and retire, man!

Last edited:
I wonder this often about [Redacted], but how to a person as incompetent and hated as Lobo live with himself? By all accounts he's a nice guy, a family man, and a respected member of the community. He's undoubtedly good at something in his life to find an occupation that will allow him to maintain a high quality of life. Just cut your losses and retire, man!

He's too young to retire. He made the mistake of not riding that 2006 season into a mid-major head coaching job.

He's too young to retire. He made the mistake of not riding that 2006 season into a mid-major head coaching job.

Meh. He could probably get a cushy HC job at a local private school. I'm sure they could find a gig for him in the AD, too. Lobo seems like a good dude. I hope he lands on his feet, but just not on the sidelines at BB&T field...

Back