• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

So Ellaria Sand and Septa Unella are dead then.

Was just trying to think through any character loose ends.

Could've definitely been worse. But for real, fuck bran.

I do think if they were going to make Bran the king at the end, they shouldn't have made him suck so hard the past few seasons

So why did Jon have to to take the black again? To appease Grey Worm? Once he left they coulda just told Jon jk.

Questions. Why would bran be okay with being king but not lord of winterfell? Why did Asha vote for Bran?

Bran being emotionless robot whose answer is “I am not Bran I am the 3 Eyed Raven” and then being ok with King is stupid

So why did Jon have to to take the black again? To appease Grey Worm? Once he left they coulda just told Jon jk.

Jon didn’t exactly follow the plan. He’s a freefolk now.

I am surprised Bran accepted the position.

I’d like a see a series 10 years in the future.

I'm just glad they shipped off all those undesirables back to their shithole countries. Make Westeros white again.

Bronn on the small council is dumb af
Bran as King is dumb af

Sansa finally a queen. Good on ya

Arya gonna be super bummed when she arrives on the Eastern shore of essos by sailing west.

Bronn on the small council is dumb af
Bran as King is dumb af

Sansa finally a queen. Good on ya

Arya gonna be super bummed when she arrives on the Eastern shore of essos by sailing west.

Yes Bronn on small council is one of worst parts

So why was Tyrion, a prisoner, running the meeting that decides the future of the realm?

I’m probably dumb, but how was there a wall again?

Like the physical wall, not the need for one.

I laughed at Bronn on the council. Why the hell not. I enjoyed him as a character throughout the series.

I agree with SD3 that melting the throne was very hamfisted.

It really bothered me that somehow Grey Worm made it to Dany's address to her forces before Jon did, even though Jon left directly from Grey Worm killing prisoners in the street. I know it is a dumb thing to get hung up on, but still. Also, what happened to Arya's horse?

Bran on the throne was dumb, especially following that by the North doing their own thing. Why wouldn't they just follow Bran? He was a Stark, so they wouldn't be bending the knee to anyone.

Overall, I thought there were some good scenes, but as an ending it was kind of meh. Not overly disappointed, but it could have been better.

reading a thinkpiece about the ep and it mentioned this scene re: Cersei's character and damn, remember when we still had writers and Martin? like a different show:

Show fell off when Tywin died.

Back