• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones Maf - Start date: 7/10

All that matters is that Gouda definitely lost. Doesn't matter which game. Gouda lost.

I never even checked back in to see if the civs won the game I played. Did we?

I just wanted to talk with yinz.

Ok I found it.

You won

I was a SK and killed you, lol

So I just found out I'll be driving an hour away for an appointment at 10am on Monday, so I'll be largely out of touch from like 10am until ~4pm except for whenever I can use my phone. Regardless my participation early on won't be anything prolific as I cannot be on my phone too much with where I'll be. If that's not okay, you can remove me. Otherwise, I'll post as much as I can and will make it up when I get to a computer and have my undivided attention.

I'm the before the game even starts cop, and chaos is a game ruiner

***chaos***

So I just found out I'll be driving an hour away for an appointment at 10am on Monday, so I'll be largely out of touch from like 10am until ~4pm except for whenever I can use my phone. Regardless my participation early on won't be anything prolific as I cannot be on my phone too much with where I'll be. If that's not okay, you can remove me. Otherwise, I'll post as much as I can and will make it up when I get to a computer and have my undivided attention.

explainie

explainie

And you also have to consider whether I'm building a fake excuse to avoid having to do anything early in the game.

But I'm actually going to be preoccupied, which is why I'm giving Eagles the chance to boot me before the game starts & roles are assigned if he decides it is best.

What the fuck is this despacito song

Back