• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones Mafia Signup - SD3 & RSF clear inbox

also we need to find an alternative to chatzy or someone needs to subscribe

Also would appreciate a reminder on the Suque. Last 2 games over I have missed the first round and I'm never able to get back into the flow and catch up.

I'd like to do Dad proud and put a little effort into this one.

You know nothing.

The Eagles GoT games are the most amazing games evarrrrrr

that is what I am worried about

but fine, I'm in, even though I've never really seen the show*

*I know if I actually were to watch the show, I'd love it, but man, I just never got around to it

oh i thought you had to pay. I logged in and it wouldn't let me. Does it have to be the chat originator?

can i please be a vanilla fucking civ for a change

that is what I am worried about

but fine, I'm in, even though I've never really seen the show*

*I know if I actually were to watch the show, I'd love it, but man, I just never got around to it

I've played in one in the past before watching the show, and while it is fun to see the connections with the added knowledge from the show, it certainly isn't necessary. It may help a bit in vetting claims, but that is usually a dangerous road to go down in an Eagles game.

I've played in one in the past before watching the show, and while it is fun to see the connections with the added knowledge from the show, it certainly isn't necessary. It may help a bit in vetting claims, but that is usually a dangerous road to go down in an Eagles game.

Yup. Never seen the show, never read the books. Love every Eagles GoT thread.

And Eagles subscribes to the Gooner theory of fake claims and gives some really solid characters to Mafia and Indy players.

can i please be a vanilla fucking civ for a change

m7t7bt.gif

Back