• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones Season 4: Valar Morghulis *No Book Spoilers*

DAMNIT WHY DOES GRRM TORMENT US LIKE THIS. Like what the actual fuck.

I still don't think he dies which is why it's goin another week.

The only way I see him getting out of it is if Jaime helps him escape. The scene between them tonight was great. Funny and poignant. They threw that in there for a reason. Whether it's to show that the last thing Tyrion's fantastic brain was pondering was some tard smooshing beatles or whether it was to show additional bonding between the siblings remains to be seen. Knowing this show, I'm guessing the imp is toast.

I swear to God if my wife rolls over tonight and accidentally touches my face things will end poorly

That was about 4 years of payoff of Sansa being annoying to being kinda awesome though

h5A317D1C

I feel like Tyrion watching his cousin smash the beetles...I'm just like WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The only way I see him getting out of it is if Jaime helps him escape. The scene between them tonight was great. Funny and poignant. They threw that in there for a reason. Whether it's to show that the last thing Tyrion's fantastic brain was pondering was some tard smooshing beatles or whether it was to show additional bonding between the siblings remains to be seen. Knowing this show, I'm guessing the imp is toast.

I think his cousin is going to come and break him out. He'll smash the walls to get to the beetle in Tyrion's room, and Tyrion will just walk right out.

I watched the final scene a second time last night. Pretty great banter between Tyrion and Oberyn leading up to the fight.

Tyrion: That looks like light armor.
Oberyn: I like to move around
Tyrion: Well, you should at least wear a helmet.

OKAY THEN.

I watched the final scene a second time last night. Pretty great banter between Tyrion and Oberyn leading up to the fight.

Tyrion: That looks like light armor.
Oberyn: I like to move around
Tyrion: Well, you should at least wear a helmet.

OKAY THEN.

OOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSSSS

Sitting at work all day, and still just in shock at the ending. It makes me angry still, though Oberyn was always very cocky like that. I'm like as mad at this as I was the Red Wedding (and I didn't think that was possible)

Pedro has some great Instagram and twitter posts following the episode. Also, can't believe I never saw the picture that lena headey posted 9 weeks ago that hinted as to what was to come.

jokes on jokes

George RR Martin giveth and George RR Martin taketh away.

easily overlooked due to tonight's ending, but another big event was Jorah's departure. That finally bit him on the ass.

Back