• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game Thread: ODU 12:00 noon 9/16 ESPN2

Thought their D hung pretty well with VT, but OL
wore down by 4th quarter, and VT secured the W. I think VT ran about 8 linemen in the rotation. They have several 300 pounders.

So, I don't think we stop them any better than we did vs Vandy. I think the QB scrambles for 100 and one long one for a score.

I think it'll be a close game either one coming out on top.
I was wrong on the 100 yards scrambling and stopping them better than Vandy ( D played great 2nd half), but got the margin correct....and game was decided in last minutes of the 4th.

Phonz pick 6 ingrained forever in my memory

When Maryland was marching and everyone was leaving that game, my buddy and I were sitting in the student section. I look over and he’s just grinning. I was like “wtf are you doing?” He goes “There aren’t that many people left here and I don’t want to be that guy they show on ESPN with his head in his hands wondering how this could happen.”

And then, the Phonz pick.

Last edited:
Back