• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game Thread: ODU 12:00 noon 9/16 ESPN2

Clawson actually called a timeout there.
People piling on Mitch, our O-line is getting blown the fuck up, there is pressure in Mitch’s face on every down
No shit dude. Read the thread. Plenty of discussion of the OL too.

People piling on Mitch, our O-line is getting blown the fuck up, there is pressure in Mitch’s face on every down and receivers are getting zero separation
Yeah I think what we’ve learned is that Vandy’s dline is awful.

Mitch just doesn’t look like an ACC quarterback through 3 weeks so far

THATS WHY YOU DONT TAKE A FUCKING TIMEOUT THERE YOU FUCKING IDIOT

That’ll do it for me. I think we squeeze off a win or two left. But bowl streak ends. Hopefully with a different QB at the helm

If I’m ODU, I punt back to WF in hopes that I get a pick six to close the half.

Honestly I think the timeout made a lot of sense. The problem is allowing a 3rd and 17 conversion on an obvious run play. That's awful
Yeah. That was fine. Good even. Just got to get the stop to get the ball back.

Honestly I think the timeout made a lot of sense. The problem is allowing a 3rd and 17 conversion on an obvious run play. That's awful
Have you ever seen Dave be aggressive getting the ball back before half with 25 seconds? Was he trying to get Ellison one more carry before the half? Just get to halftime. It’s an objectively terrible call given the context.

Back