• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game viewing

Tin Cup

Reaction score
Looks like TWC is NOT picking up the game in the Carolinas tonight on its special events channels. Am I wrong?

ESPN3 has it listed as "Exclusive". Guessing that means they'll be the only way to see it?

ESPN3 has it listed as "Exclusive". Guessing that means they'll be the only way to see it?

I assume so. I saw it was on there, so I am going to watch it on the Xbox. We made the last minute decision not to come to the game.

Too chancy with the weather.

It's supposed to drizzle...... at like 10PM

I know what it says it's supposed to do, but it has been overcast, cold and raining off and on all day here and it's not looking any better. Been checking with my parents in Winston too. I wish it was nicer, but I don't feel like dealing with it.

I know it's crappy and I make almost all the games, but I also know if I come up there tonight it will rain. Just my luck.

Back