• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GAMEDAY!!!!

Currently the line is 44. Yes, 44. Got to be in the running for the largest number WF has given in history.

I would bet Presby. We beat Elon 41-3 two years ago and that was the biggest margin I could find in 5 years.

I would bet Presby. We beat Elon 41-3 two years ago and that was the biggest margin I could find in 5 years.

FWIW Under Grobe we beat Pres by 40.

We have beaten them by 53 before. But it was 1945. Yeah I'd probably take the points.

I'm like a kid trying to go to sleep on Xmas eve! I can't wait for the game to get here!

280px-Fjordn_surface_wave_boat.jpg
c1584d7a83e468be0c114b2b7bdaf5ee--ghost-stories-massachusetts.jpg

I opened the link to ACC Network Extra and it went to a Watch ESPN page. A few seconds later the screen read Unknown Event. Welcome to Wake Forest Football!

As one of the few ClawsonMaybe's left, I'll set the halftime line at Wake O/U - 13.5. Any takers?

Makes sense from a historical perspective.

My concerns about the Presby side are:

- This WF team has more offensive weapons that any team in a while.
- Everyone on offense is fighting for PT; so, 2nd teamers are going to be pushing to (and able to) score more than in the past.
- Presby really sucks.

Of the three, the last one may be the most important. Presby may be the type of opponent that gives up scores even when Clawson is trying to call off the dogs.

As one of the few ClawsonMaybe's left, I'll set the halftime line at Wake O/U - 13.5. Any takers?

Are you saying Wake will lead by less than 13.5 at half or that Wake will have scored less than 13.5 at half? Either way, I'll take that action.

Currently the line is 44. Yes, 44. Got to be in the running for the largest number WF has given in history.

I think if we really, really wanted to, we could score 44 in the first half.
Irrational exuberance and over-the-top optimism maybe, but I think we'll be able to overpower them on both lines, run through them and pass over them.

I await responses from naysayers, but I'm sticking with my opinion until I see otherwise.

Back