• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

We are still going. I expect we’ll have a section to ourselves so my 4 year old will probably be safe.

The beach is still a good plan b if we have to eat our tickets. $20 each is not that bad of a loss.

We are still going (5 of us). Staying on Amelia Island ocean front so we will at a minimum have a nice few days at the beach for New Years.

I feel pretty good about the game happening, but don't fault any fan for staying away.

We are in jax beach. I gave the family an option to back out and it was decided worst case we hang at the beach.
But I think the game happens

Unless I hear very iffy news before I get in the car Thursday morning, I can’t see myself backing out at this point.

Leaving for Amelia in the morning. I guess we’ll have a nice few days at the beach if the game is cancelled.

Rutgers’ women’s bball just went into Covid lockdown. Let’s hope the teams aren’t close friends.

I was worried about the same when our women's players went into health and safety. But like I said on the women's hoops thread, it couldn't have happened at a much better time for the women's team and the whole athletic program.

I'm going to jax no matter what. If my flight is cancelled, I'm driving.

I'm going to jax no matter what. If my flight is cancelled, I'm driving.

My son and I are driving to Jacksonville tomorrow. Hopefully there will be a game for us to attend on Friday morning.

We are staying out at the beach but not going to the game. The more Wake social media content I see the tougher it is not to go. But with two unvaccinated kids, I just can’t do it.

The pep rally at the beach is walking distance from our rental so we will still go to that since it’s outside.

Weather was amazing when we got in.

We are staying out at the beach but not going to the game. The more Wake social media content I see the tougher it is not to go. But with two unvaccinated kids, I just can’t do it.

The pep rally at the beach is walking distance from our rental so we will still go to that since it’s outside.

Weather was amazing when we got in.

You know the game is outside too right? I’m sure you can buy tickets and sit somewhere in a section entirely by yourself.

Yeah, it's outside. NBD.

Believe me, if I didn't catch it at sold out Georgia-Clemson game, and a couple of crowded Panthers games early in the season, you're not gonna get it.

Yeah, it's outside. NBD.

Believe me, if I didn't catch it at sold out Georgia-Clemson game, and a couple of crowded Panthers games early in the season, you're not gonna get it.

I just don’t get the logic of going to an outdoor pep rally but not an outdoor game.

While I agree there is minimal risk in an empty section, there are more people sick now than ever and omicron is more infectious than the other variants. If the guy doesn't want to put his kids at risk, get off his back.

While I agree there is minimal risk in an empty section, there are more people sick now than ever and omicron is more infectious than the other variants. If the guy doesn't want to put his kids at risk, get off his back.

It was the logic of saying he’s attending the pep rally because it’s outside.

He's a grown man and he's going to do what he wants.

It was the logic of saying he’s attending the pep rally because it’s outside.

Are the pep rally seats close like in the stadium? NO. Check the hospitalization for kids now and let DC06 manage his kids and you and Biff do your thing.

Are the pep rally seats close like in the stadium? NO. Check the hospitalization for kids now and let DC06 manage his kids and you and Biff do your thing.

Having been to pep rallies, it will be even more packed than it is at the stadium.

Back