• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

Typical of all season our O shuts down after the one D stop of game😩

This game should not be this close

Wake athletics is going to take 20 years off my life

Gotta love it when our RB gets the ball at the 3 and freezes like a deer in the headlights.

But he blocks well and is good on special teams. 🙄

They are rotating QBs so fast I have no idea what these guys are supposed to be good at or what offense they are running.

It looked incredibly dumb.

Not sure if Hartman our Ruggiero but agree horrible playcalling. Also Hartman made wrong read to make it worse but the DB could have disguised it until late, but he cam completely free so should have been fake handoff so CBS picks up the block and then Hartman should have found an open man.

Our tackling is so bad. Also where are our LBs? They’re not even on the screen when the QB starts to run

Zion Keith is one of the worst safety's I remember playing meaningful snaps for us.

Just let them score so we can get more points on the board before the half.

Anything involving tackling is something we can’t do. Changing coordinator May not be enough.

Need a turnover. Rutgers offense seems to be patched together on the fly and yet it’s working.

Back