• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

Obama would not have beaten Hillary in 2008 if he had been white. Nobody in the Democratic Party...even the Clintons... can afford to antagonize the Black Vote. It owns the Democratic Party.

And Hillary wouldn't have been competitive if she wasn't Bill's wife or a female.

And Trump wouldn't have won the GOP nomination without the alt-right, Aryan, white supremacist vote.

Trump loses his shit again and starts a 3AM tweet storm about Machado:

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-alicia-machado-miss-universe-2016-9

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Wow, Crooked Hillary was duped and used by my worst Miss U. Hillary floated her as an "angel" without checking her past, which is terrible!
2:14 AM - 30 Sep 2016
5,303 5,303 Retweets 13,540 13,540 likes
Follow
Using Alicia M in the debate as a paragon of virtue just shows that Crooked Hillary suffers from BAD JUDGEMENT! Hillary was set up by a con.
2:19 AM - 30 Sep 2016
5,308 5,308 Retweets 13,042 13,042 likes
Follow
Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?

Yep he has the temperament to be POTUS.

Maybe we should chip in to get palma to play a cash poker game with Trump. palma could show his dick pick and on showing Trump's micro-penis and take all of Trump's cash.

Last edited:
Trump's temperament is probably his best quality. Someone told me that one time. Can't remember who.

Trump loses his shit again and starts a 3AM tweet storm about Machado:

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-alicia-machado-miss-universe-2016-9

Wow, Crooked Hillary was duped and used by my worst Miss U. Hillary floated her as an "angel" without checking her past, which is terrible!
2:14 AM - 30 Sep 2016
5,303 5,303 Retweets 13,540 13,540 likes
Follow
Using Alicia M in the debate as a paragon of virtue just shows that Crooked Hillary suffers from BAD JUDGEMENT! Hillary was set up by a con.
2:19 AM - 30 Sep 2016
5,308 5,308 Retweets 13,042 13,042 likes
Follow
Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?

Yep he has the temperament to be POTUS.

Maybe we should chip in to get palma to play a cash poker game with Trump. palma could show his dick pick and on showing Trump's micro-penis and take all of Trump's cash.

seems to fit howard dean's innuendo

I really believe deep down he doesn't want to win. He likes the trail because he has adoring crowds who don't disagree with anything he says. Being the potus requires work, preparation, disagreement, and compromise. He doesn't want that shit, he's just enjoying all the attention he is getting. When you've banged hundreds of hot chicks and lived the life of a millionaire for as long as he has, it's probably hard to find activities to get excited about, and this is doing it for him. He doesn't give a fuck if he loses I don't think, and he enjoys nothing more than fighting a woman

I really believe deep down he doesn't want to win. He likes the trail because he has adoring crowds who don't disagree with anything he says. Being the potus requires work, preparation, disagreement, and compromise. He doesn't want that shit, he's just enjoying all the attention he is getting. When you've banged hundreds of hot chicks and lived the life of a millionaire for as long as he has, it's probably hard to find activities to get excited about, and this is doing it for him. He doesn't give a fuck if he loses I don't think, and he enjoys nothing more than fighting a woman

I actually buy this theory. He also just cares about his brand, and being at rallies with thousands of people waving signs with his name plays into that.

I buy the theory with the following change.

He doesn't really want to win, but he doesn't want to lose, ever. Especially to a woman.

He doesn't want the job, but he'd sure love the title.

That's why he was gonna give Kasich foreign and domestic policy. He'll be out having state dinners and traveling the globe in Air Force One.

He doesn't really want to win, but he doesn't want to lose, ever. Especially to a woman.

Yeah this is more accurate probably. Wants to win and just delegate the legwork out and just enjoy the perks and make sure his business is protected and thrives to leave to his kids.

There is no one to vote for this year.

Hillary is the Jeff Bzdelick of politics. Resume looks good until you examine how she performs at each job.

Trump just can't get out of his own way. Trump is drunk-tweeting about fat Miss America at 3:00 AM.

Gary Johnson acts like he really cannot be bothered to care whether he wins or not. I would take either of the Pauls as my Libertarian candidate.

Something is wrong with our selection process if this is what we have to chose from as leader of the free world.

Hillary will win by default despite there being no real reason to vote for her. Hope she does less damage than BZ did to Wake.

Hillary is the Jeff Bzdelick of politics. Resume looks good until you examine how she performs at each job.

Trump just can't get out of his own way. Trump is drunk-tweeting about fat Miss America at 3:00 AM.

Gary Johnson acts like he really cannot be bothered to care whether he wins or not. I would take either of the Pauls as my Libertarian candidate.

Something is wrong with our selection process if this is what we have to chose from as leader of the free world.

Hillary will win by default despite there being no real reason to vote for her. Hope she does less damage than BZ did to Wake.

57987793.jpg

My feeling has been that Hillary is a shitty campaigner but has performed at least decently in the positions she has held. We have argued her SOS performance as a comparison with previous SOSs on this board, and the assertion that she did poorly has been proven to be empty as I recall.

Hillary may have [Redacted]'s skill, but she has K ruthlessness and UNC's capacity for staying out of trouble and covering up the mess.

Trump is Mel Gibson trying to coach a basketball team.

Johnson is Cornelius Hudson and Stein is Rondale Watson.

This makes sense. I could actually envision a scenario in which if he wins, he resigns half way into his term to do something else.

Hillary may have [Redacted]'s skill, but she has K ruthlessness and UNC's capacity for staying out of trouble and covering up the mess.

Trump is Mel Gibson trying to coach a basketball team.

Johnson is Cornelius Hudson and Stein is Rondale Watson.

So is Mel Gibson still an option? I will vote for the Mel Gibson of Braveheart.

My feeling has been that Hillary is a shitty campaigner but has performed at least decently in the positions she has held. We have argued her SOS performance as a comparison with previous SOSs on this board, and the assertion that she did poorly has been proven to be empty as I recall.

I think that was your opinion. Then again some people thought BZ did a good job. Just needed a few more years.

The globalists are in a full blown panic. Never seen anything like it.

He wants to start a TV network not actually be POTUS.

Back