• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

Right, but what does "align with him across the board" mean?

I know he wants to build a wall and become isolationist from a military standpoint---what else?

I didn't analyze my answers after I took the quiz or I would give you my answers to the quiz. I made that comment because I thoroughly answered every question and happened to line up with Donald on 94% of the content. I don't know how else to answer this? If you want to reference a specific question, I'll tell you my stance on it.

I didn't analyze my answers after I took the quiz or I would give you my answers to the quiz. I made that comment because I thoroughly answered every question and happened to line up with Donald on 94% of the content. I don't know how else to answer this? If you want to reference a specific question, I'll tell you my stance on it.

Gerrymandering?

get the hell out of MY country

Policy position.

My response to this one was we should not ban immigrants from coming into the country because it is unconstitutional. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish sounding like a jack ass. Somehow I still landed at 94%

I'm mainly against RJ calling the workplace of those he chats with on the internet in efforts to get them fired. I just think that's a pretty low blow.

This saddens me. rj has done this to numerous board members.

Rj my son:

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil
but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also

Gerrymandering?

I don't think illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote and I think everyone should have a valid ID to vote, if that's what you're referring to.

And I don't think that makes me closed minded or intolerant. I respect and try to understand the views from everyone else on all of these topics/policies as well.

Last edited:
2523174502.jpg

Looks like I should be fine with any of them, yet I feel we are pretty much doomed with any of them:

Gary Johnson: 89% Libertarian

on healthcare, economic, immigration, foreign policy, science, and environmental issues.
Compare answers

75%
Jill Stein
Jill Stein Green

on social, criminal, domestic policy, and foreign policy issues.
Compare answers

73%
Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton Democratic

on criminal, domestic policy, and social issues.
Compare answers

69%
Donald Trump
Donald Trump Republican

on social, environmental, immigration, healthcare, and electoral issues.
Compare answers

66%
Darrell Castle
Darrell Castle Constitution

For those of you with middle to high Trump numbers, what policies does it say you agree on?

82% Gary Johnson Libertarian
on economic, foreign policy, healthcare, science, and education issues.

76% Donald Trump Republican
on foreign policy, immigration, education, healthcare, and electoral issues.

67% Darrell Castle Constitution
on social, immigration, healthcare, education, and electoral issues.

64% Jill Stein Green
on foreign policy, domestic policy, science, and criminal issues.

59% Hillary Clinton Democratic
on domestic policy, criminal, and science issues.

So who agrees with Trump that wind energy is killing too many birds? birdman needs to know who he's dealing with, here.

Foreign Policy :noidea:

maybe my non-intervention with Syria and ending of Israeli support...? puzzling

I didn't see a "is Obama the founder of ISIS" question, so I'm unsure how we match. I doubt Trump swiped right on Deacsfan27 though.

I didn't see a "is Obama the founder of ISIS" question, so I'm unsure how we match. I doubt Trump swiped right on Deacsfan27 though.

I misunderstood your earlier question. It says I align with Trump on Economy, Healthcare, Environment, Immigration, Electoral, Criminal and Education.

Pretty much everything.

I love how for the question: Should there be more restrictions on the current process of purchasing a gun? Even 2 of the "No" answers still have additional restrictions.

98% Hillary Clinton Democratic
on domestic policy, social, environmental, healthcare, immigration, science, economic, foreign policy, criminal, education, and electoral issues.
compare answers

92% Jill Stein
on social, foreign policy, environmental, economic, immigration, domestic policy, healthcare, science, criminal, and electoral issues.
compare answers

55% Gary Johnson
on social, immigration, foreign policy, and electoral issues.
compare answers

8% Donald Trump
on economic issues.
compare answers

96% Hillary Clinton Democratic
on social, foreign policy, economic, domestic policy, education, criminal, healthcare, immigration, and electoral issues.

91% Jill Stein Green
on social, economic, healthcare, science, criminal, foreign policy, immigration, and electoral issues.

68% Gary Johnson Libertarian
on social, immigration, healthcare, and electoral issues.

15% Darrell Castle Constitution
no major issues.

8% Donald Trump Republican
Because apparently everyone has at least a little Donald in them

Turns out, if you remove the human being that is Hillary Clinton and replace her with a good person that has the same views, I'd really like that person. Is that what Jill Stein is thinking is going to happen?

Last edited:
I want to apologize to the rest of the board. Moon's viscous, personal attack couldn't be left without a response.

I am sorry that he felt the need to do that. There's no place for such unprovoked actions.

Hopefully, this will be it. I have no desire for it to continue.

Lot of people seem close to W/J 2016. It isn't just an internet quiz, but experience in governing.

J/W 2016.

Back