• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George W. Bush Interview

I always enjoy the post-Presidency interviews regardless of who it is because there are no expectations and people are far less defensive and political.

Bush doesn't stammer around much at all in this interview. Reminds me of how he was before he started running for Presidency.

bkf is going to shit all over this thread.

bkf likely shits his pants on a daily basis

W was one of the five worst POTUS in US history. to believe any of his self-service soft interview is to deny history. He was a failure.

I always enjoy the post-Presidency interviews regardless of who it is because there are no expectations and people are far less defensive and political.

Bush doesn't stammer around much at all in this interview. Reminds me of how he was before he started running for Presidency.

Yeah. He makes some really good points on his foreign policy. People always claimed that he was an empty vessel and his head was filled with neo-conservative philosophy by Rumsfeld et al. He's so adamant about it and articulates it so well you can tell it has always been there. I don't really buy into the democratic peace theory, and I don't think democracy is necessarily the ideal form of government, but he certainly advocates for it well.

W was one of the five worst POTUS in US history. to believe any of his self-service soft interview is to deny history. He was a failure.

W was the worst POTUS in my lifetime. God help us if we get another close to as bad.

Yeah. He makes some really good points on his foreign policy. People always claimed that he was an empty vessel and his head was filled with neo-conservative philosophy by Rumsfeld et al. He's so adamant about it and articulates it so well you can tell it has always been there. I don't really buy into the democratic peace theory, and I don't think democracy is necessarily the ideal form of government, but he certainly advocates for it well.

WOW.........this is just amazing.

W was the worst POTUS in my lifetime. God help us if we get another close to as bad.

And when you got to Wake, there was no dancing on campus and the trees on The Quad were the bathrooms.

Great Texas Rangers discussion. I really feel like I would have missed out on something if I hadn't gotten that. Then I saw this thing was an hour long and there's just no way I'm wasting an hour of my life on what GW Bush thinks about anything.

I actually like W and I truly believe he was a puppet for the pure evil/corrupt/out of touch, Dick Cheney
I will say that Fox News fictitious Obama is the worst president ever

Back