• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

goats and deacs schedule fb games in 19 and 21

It wastes a non conf slot but these are the times we live in.

Outstanding move by the AD. Satisfies the Power 5 OOC game requirement. Get to play NC State, Duke, and UNC all at home in the same year (+ Louisville and FSU).

Tickets will be sold, stands will be full, money will be made. Now, just win.

Really good idea IMO. We needed a P5 still for those two years IIRC, it gets us a home game against P5 school, helps fill out our schedule those two years, and renews an intrastate rivalry.

Win all the way around.

We need to schedule a conference game at San Diego State or Florida Atlantic. Might as well get some sun.

Outstanding move by the AD. Satisfies the Power 5 OOC game requirement. Get to play NC State, Duke, and UNC all at home in the same year (+ Louisville and FSU).

Tickets will be sold, stands will be full, money will be made. Now, just win.

With the opposing team's fans.

So did Good Wellman do this or did Bad Wellman just fuck up and have a good day?

With the opposing team's fans.

You're right. Let's play (and pay) Idaho in front of 15,000 people.

If we're winning, fans will be there. This is 4 years into the future. Hope DC & Co. will have his foundation built by then.

So stupid it had to come to this. Divisions should've been done away with when the conference had the chance

The stadium/TV announcement that this is a NON-CONFERENCE game between Wake Forest and UNC will be fantastic. People are going to like, "What the fuck?"

Terrific move - P5 team, big regional interest, corrects (at least partially) the elimination of a long-time rival due to the new mega conferences.

I'd rather play a "non-conference" against the goats than against Vandy.

interesting - glad the teams will be able to play, even if not in conference. silly that it has come to this with the new ACC.

I guess this is as good of a thread as any in which to ask - any idea when the 2015 schedule will be released? I think it was around January 21/22 last year.

Back