• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GOLD RUSH set for Saturday's game

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - Demon Deacon fans can leave their black attire at home on Saturday, as Wake Forest is encouraging fans to show up to BB&T Field in GOLD for the NC State game as part of the day's "Gold Rush" promotion.

In addition to fans' gold attire, Wake Forest will also be distributing 5,000 metallic gold shakers throughout the day on Saturday.

The unified image of all Deacon Fans in gold has created some powerful images in years past and this year will be no different. Show your Wake Forest pride and join in the Gold Rush!

Wake Forest and NC State will kick off at 3:30 p.m. Gates will open at 2 p.m. Tickets are still available by calling the Wake Forest Ticket Office at (336) 758-3322.

COME EARLY. BE LOUD. WEAR YOUR GOLD!
http://www.wakeforestsports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/093013aaa.html

I assume the team will be going all gold uniforms also.

Any guesses on % red/gold shirts at kickoff Saturday?

With all the red and maybe some gold, it will look like a San Francisco 49ers game.

Damn, Got to call the air banner company and see it they can change the letter color to gold....

I have a considerable amount of Wake Forest gear. I do not own a single piece of gold Wake attire. It's not from lack of wanting, I just don't think they sell that much of it.

I have a considerable amount of Wake Forest gear. I do not own a single piece of gold Wake attire. It's not from lack of wanting, I just don't think they sell that much of it.

I've got a couple of goldish Wake shirts, guess I'll throw one on for Saturday, might as well dress in a cooler color because I'm sure what I see on the field will make me hot enough under the collar.

The football Screamin' Demons shirts from 3 years back are gold and that's the only gold Wake Forest clothing I have.

The hardest job in the world must be trying to make WFU sports seem fun and awesome. I feel sorry for whoever runs the WFU FB page.

The hardest job in the world must be trying to make WFU sports seem fun and awesome. I feel sorry for whoever runs the WFU FB page.

This. Combined with knowing that you work for a criminal (Casstevens) and a micro-managing asshole (The Premier). I'm sure the poor bastard trying to make all of this "just dandy fun" shops his/her resume weekly. I know I would.

Back