• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good interactions with Coach

tvcigar

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Let's hear about the great things our Coach has done in the community. Can be anything.

I'll start. A month after he arrived, he spoke to the volunteers at a dinner for the Boys and Girls Club. Also gave a short interview to us in the local television media.

tvcigar

Margaret Johnson ripped his head off. I enjoyed that.

He's freed up my nights during basketball games

He's the reason I have made a lot of new friends at OGBoards.com. I love you guys... :tear:

His first season he came over and spoke to the pep band before black and gold madness. Said he was really appreciative of everything we do. :noidea:

He led me to discover my new hobby book collecting. Thanks to Bz I am less stressed!

He's probably added years back to my life that all of our previous good teams took away. Simply because I don't care anymore...

His first season he came over and spoke to the pep band before black and gold madness. Said he was really appreciative of everything we do. :noidea:

Without the band our student section would be completely empty. He owes you simply based on attending the games.

I know that some day when he waves good-bye as he pulls out of Winston will feel pretty good.

As far as I know, he has never swiped an old lady's purse, urinated in public, or thrown cigarette butts out the window of his Prius. So there's that.

Back