• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gooner's Apology to Tim ABC/Waterfall Mafia; Mafia Wins!

Tim (5) - gouda, JTP, rommy, damo, Townie
Rommy (3) - redwing, GoalieMom, jhawk
Tejas (2) - tim, Knight
SD3 (2) - Da, Tejas
Smidge (1) - RSF
Gouda (1) - SD3
JTP (1) - bym
Knight (1) - JMan

DNV: Nonny, Smidge, dv7

timdunk, civ angel, tried to fuck my mom, but the jealous mob denied him his opportunity.

Night moves have until 11:25am.

Mod Note: The bolded end of day vote count titles are links to the vote count post from the end of that round. You are all welcome for my considerable generosity.

JMan, vanilla civ, was caught putting a condom on as he also was attempting to fuck my mom. Little did he know, my mom does not allow condoms. JMan died from shame.

Day 2 begins now and ends at 1:30 ET.

1. Gotta claim there dumb dumb
2. The mom theme is a little weird
3. What's with all the step sibling PRON everywhere now?
4. Profit

Pictured: TIM

giphy.gif

Sorry all. Didn't see it was an instantaneous ot. Fucked us. Feel free to vote me, I'm vanilla civ

Sorry all. Didn't see it was an instantaneous ot. Fucked us. Feel free to vote me, I'm vanilla civ

Lol

Its fine. Tim looked like butthole and he would have claimed if he was going to. Plus he probably wouldn't have protected anyone anyways because its dangerous

Alright FRIENDS

Here is how this is going down. JTP and I are going to tell you when to jump and you're going to ask how high

We may also find mafia

Either way there will be blood

Unless Jhawk was the original RNG he's pretty clear.

Nobody gonna pick someone afraid of the dark

why am i clear? I swear the people in this game give the most ridiculous logic to clear people

Also townie has to die for that.

***townie***

If Smidge comes back, I'll vote for him. Otherwise focusing on most likely candidates to be chosen until I read back through day 1.

Back