• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gooner's Apology to Tim ABC/Waterfall Mafia; Mafia Wins!

guess we'll just let the guy who ot killed the angel walk around all game. Im glad we're going to lose this game because the civs are a bunch of dumb shits

I'm done with this shit. That was an absolutely horrible play, Damo. What do you think you had to gain?

Also, Tejas is no longer clear. We cleared him b/c of Damo's move.
Also, SD3 in his post actually alluded to the possibility of Damo being a civ. Only mafia would even consider that.

SD3 first. Tejas next. DV7 looks suspicious because of his defense of SD3.

***SD3***

I make this decree w/ a heavy heart...

As the only person capable of pulling off successful poetry plays... I must OUTLAW them from this land effective immediately. This is a dark dark day.

Mafia wouldn't have known that gouda was the cop until day 3 opened right? They knew the hit target but didn't know that role.

Not sure I buy this theory. Not saying sd3 is not mafia, but I think this excuse is illogical at best. And intentional shit clouding at worst.

Mafia or civ would have the exact same amount of time from the moment God declared gouda's role to make a post about breadcrumbs.

You're probably his team mate but you're right here. nonny

guess we'll just let the guy who ot killed the angel walk around all game. Im glad we're going to lose this game because the civs are a bunch of dumb shits

results based. give me a better reason.

Nonny (2) - Townie, SD3
SD3 (1) - Nonny
Tejas (1) - GoalieMom

YTV: Da, JTP, bym, jhawk, RSF, dv7, redwing, Knight, Tejas

Nonny is saying mafia didn't kill DAMO because they already found that Gouda BREADCRUMB.

Sd3 found it so quickly because his MAFIA had seen it, decided to take a chance on killing GOUDA and was RIGHT.

I'm rolling w/ nonny here ***SD3***

Can we just make this an all-majos game the rest of the way? We spend the first maybe half hour discussing and then we just go with it?

solid sweep mafia, my guess is nonny, dv7, redwing, rsf, and tejas

Can we just make this an all-majos game the rest of the way? We spend the first maybe half hour discussing and then we just go with it?

That way the mafia can continue getting two kills at a time!

Back