• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gooner's Apology to Tim ABC/Waterfall Mafia; Mafia Wins!

found jtp and tic:

5edee62892027fd9ece981b7c2ecbba8.jpg

Just scored 2 free passes to Florida Georgia Line tomorrow night. Now that's some real country music. Oh, and Nelly. Because why not

If I were voting for anyone other than rommy, I think tim, jtp, nonny and bym would all be likely choices. Townie might be a sneaky good pick also.

If I were voting for anyone other than rommy, I think tim, jtp, nonny and bym would all be likely choices. Townie might be a sneaky good pick also.

I think you are a top 3 pick in draft format by either side, if we're playing that game. Also

There is a not insignificant (numerically) contingent that would take nonny here too

I also think that if one of the mafia other than smidge was RNG'd that they would likely pick from that mafia again since they had so much success

after a quick google search

I hereby command you, ROMMY ROMULUS ROMANOV, to make your avatar the WOBBLY SAUSAGE GIF.

Rommy (3) - redwing, GoalieMom, damo
Tim (3) - gouda, JTP, rommy
Smidge (2) - Townie, RSF
Gouda (2) - SD3, Knight
JTP (1) - bym
SD3 (1) - Da
Knight (1) - JMan
Da (1) - tim
Damo (1) - jhawk

YTV: Nonny, Smidge, dv7, Tejas

Fuck this. Throwing a morning deadline after all that shit last night

Sd3