• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grayson Allen Suspended Indefinitely (1 game, a loss)

Preseason First Team All-American and possible lottery pick to not even being named honorable mention in the ACC. Does he come back or does K push him out?

If he has some decency he will push him out. Nobody wants to watch another year of that prick.

Not many players will want to play with Allen in the NBA. His dirty play can put teammates at risk. I can't wait for him to try his shit on Boogie or Rondo or Beverly.

Allen will get so much shit as a rookie in the NBA (if he makes it). The NBAers will definitely put him in his place.

Grayson. Did he kick a Louisville player? Looks like it to me.

he wasn't even fouled, but deliberately fell down and then deliberately kicked the Louisville player

can't they review that and suspend the dirty bastard for the NCAAs?

Good call on Crawford. Tripping should not be allowed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duke trying to prohibit a Grayson Allen t-shirt
http://collegebasketball.nbcsports.com/2017/04/01/duke-not-pleased-with-anti-grayson-allen-shirt/

allenshirt-e1491084641264.png

If you need to puke, just listen to ESPN's interview with kaye where he talks about Allen and how persecuted he was last year. He was unfairly singled out. Doens't want to change Allen.

If you need to puke, just listen to ESPN's interview with kaye where he talks about Allen and how persecuted he was last year. He was unfairly singled out. Doens't want to change Allen.

I saw that and laughed out loud at K. Then went out to trim some hedges and figure out what is going on with one of my gutter guards. College basketball: all Duke, all day and night. If I won the lottery, somewhat high on my list would be a Fox Sports style alternative to ESPN's Duke love fest.

Back