• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Greg Jennings' sister hates the Packers

I can't believe how unathletic he looks for a guy that is a pretty good athlete.

Uh, "pretty good athlete"? The guy is one of the best quarterbacks on the planet. I think he's more than just a "pretty good athlete."

Uh, "pretty good athlete"? The guy is one of the best quarterbacks on the planet. I think he's more than just a "pretty good athlete."

he is also more than "one of the best quarterbacks on the planet." he is the best.

I showed a guy I work with this thread. He's a big Packers fan and in denial that he is gay. Any more speculation/evidence is appreciated as i really like to screw with this guy. Thanks

My source is a player on the Packers. It's kind of like a thing all the players know but just kind of ignore bc they like Rodgers and winning

Cause if they didn't like Rodgers or winning they would out him or kick the shit out of him?

Name source or you're lying.

I showed a guy I work with this thread. He's a big Packers fan and in denial that he is gay. Any more speculation/evidence is appreciated as i really like to screw with this guy. Thanks

Why would AR being gay "screw with him"?

Cause if they didn't like Rodgers or winning they would out him or kick the shit out of him?

Name source or you're lying.

i agree as well.

i think everyone is waiting for tebow to come out first.

I would guess most homophobes fear having a crappy QB than having a gay one.

images

The entire state of Wisconsin would burn if AR came out of the closet. Therefore, I support it.

"Sigh. I wish that was a penis."

Yeah I know. Crazy shit. My source is a player on the Packers. It's kind of like a thing all the players know but just kind of ignore bc they like Rodgers and winning

So if you dont want to name your source, can you confirm that you have some association with MTHS?

Back