• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GSO Match Watching

IamThunderbolt

Reaction score
After watching the last 2 matches on a computer screen at home with the kids, I want to head out and cheer with a large group of people. For those of you that are able to skip out of work a little early or have flexible schedules, some friends and I are heading to the Pour House downtown to watch the game.

i watched the last game there and it was miserable. 1 waitress for the entire back room and a bunch of idiots from Lincoln Financial who ensured I would never do business with the company. For your sake I hope Pour House plans a little better this time.

That sucks. Last World Cup they opened up the back room doors to the street and it was a lot of fun. Hopefully tomorrow works out a little better than what you experienced.

2 weeks ago, Pour House turned all the WC games to UFC... Until I complained.

Still love the food and beer.

I head up the watch parties at Coopers Ale House in Greensboro. Have had over 350+ for the last three matches. Join up with us if you can venture away from downtown.

Back