• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GT Game Thread

This game wasn't even as close as the scoreboard would suggest. GT had 2 defensive PIs that extended Wake drives that then led to TDs. 142 penalty yards for GT.

We suck.

With all the bullshit paid patriotism, I'm very confused how we allow this to exist.

Isn't this wrong? Screenshot_20230923-215009.png

Can't wait for Dave's rah rah "he's our guy" shit.
Been easier to accept when we’ve won. Dave still been pretty critical of Mitch, I think he will be accurately discussing how this is far below expectations.

Ahh, in 40 years when I’m on my deathbed surrounded by my loved ones, will I really be thinking about how terrible Mitch was this year….umm, yeah, probably.

wild how much time and roster space has been invested in not one, but TWO Griffises (Griffi?), all for this?

This game wasn't even as close as the scoreboard would suggest. GT had 2 defensive PIs that extended Wake drives that then led to TDs. 142 penalty yards for GT.

We suck.
I don’t disagree, but to be fair, Tech’s first TD wasn’t a catch.

Feel bad for the defense. Our offense is completely unsuited for a short, inexperienced, turnover prone QB. This L is on Clawson and Ruggiero

Back