• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Holidays From the Deacs

I want Ron Wellman picked up from his Holiday slumber over on melody lane with all the other rich people and brought to all us suffering Deacon fans with a big red bow on his head, so we can tell him what a..........

14c43a_f6af02f65f5387cf47ccd09beeb8cd3c.jpg_srz_723_964_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

^^ I think you have the wrong stratt. This one is the teacher, I think. I also think strattocaster is the one with the deluxe wooden refrigerator.

^^ I think you have the wrong stratt. This one is the teacher, I think. I also think strattocaster is the one with the deluxe wooden refrigerator.

James is late on this, like everything else.

I want Ron Wellman picked up from his Holiday slumber over on melody lane with all the other rich people and brought to all us suffering Deacon fans with a big red bow on his head, so we can tell him what a..........

Hallelujah!

Back