• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

Thanks for the info.

Love Hartman, but tough ask to have Hartman's first action in six weeks after surgery to come against the Clemson D.

Appreciate the information. A Deacon irony that we talk about wanting to play Clemson earlier in the season and this year that’s unhelpful.

We may soon have much bigger problems than Hartman. I'm just saying.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem like there's anything on Twitter or Les' board.

I can’t even comprehend what a “much bigger” problem than Hartman being out would be unless the football team is being disbanded or Clawson opts for early retirement. Literally anything else is less than “much bigger”

A "much bigger" problem all over the "interwebs" would be more public by now. Something worse would be like a major academic scandal or Clawson got caught with a prostitute or something.

Or AT Perry out for the season.

A "much bigger" problem all over the "interwebs" would be more public by now. Something worse would be like a major academic scandal or Clawson got caught with a prostitute or something.

Or AT Perry out for the season.

Even losing Perry would be much easier to absorb than Hartman. Hoping Abster just had a few early cocktails tonight.

Even losing Perry would be much easier to absorb than Hartman. Hoping Abster just had a few early cocktails tonight.

Yeah, thought about Perry and it would suck, but we are so deep at wideout that it wouldn’t be nearly as big as losing Hartman.

Nothing mentioned out of the ordinary on Clawson's radio show last night.

In fact, got positive vibes even with Hartman out. :thumbsup:

A week out from the first game and absolute silence regarding Sam's status/condition/issue. Obviously reading the tea leaves you can figure out what's going on but I imagine if this was a star QB at a big time school people would be foaming at the mouth with speculation.

I'd assume the doom and gloom is for the offensive line and the reports of the offense struggling early. Both seem to be getting blown out of proportion by a couple incessant posters over there.

Nothing mentioned out of the ordinary on Clawson's radio show last night.

In fact, got positive vibes even with Hartman out. :thumbsup:

To piggy back on this, Clawson looked relaxed, happy, positive for the season to start. If something "worse than Hartman" has ocurred, we have to go Vegas with Clawson - he gave off zero clue that anything was amiss (not that he normally would, but he was really relaxed for a D1 football coach without his Heisman candidate QB)

Back