• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

Have you seen how fucking stupid TheReff is? Imagine millions more like him and there you have it

Whether Trump's guilty of anything or not, if they haven't been able to pin him on anything yet we have the most incompetent legal system on the planet! They have been investigating him for 6 straight years and he's in Florida getting ready for his tee time this morning. I know all the usual reasons why they haven't prosecuted him for anything but damn! Makes you wonder.

Whether Trump's guilty of anything or not, if they haven't been able to pin him on anything yet we have the most incompetent legal system on the planet! They have been investigating him for 6 straight years and he's in Florida getting ready for his tee time this morning. I know all the usual reasons why they haven't prosecuted him for anything but damn! Makes you wonder.

Jan 6, Georgia case, and MAL espionage case will all result in indictments. Let the MAGAs riot in the streets. Either Orange Hitler goes to jail or the American experiment in democracy is in peril. It might be anyway.

Why on earth would you post this in a thread about the Wake QB and his injury/medical issues. Like what on earth is your life where you’re spewing Donald Trump nonsense in this context. Honestly I don’t get it.

The Vandy game is 9/10 and one month post announcement, or one month and one day post procedure

so if he can't have contact for one month that would make sense

The Vandy game is 9/10 and one month post announcement, or one month and one day post procedure

so if he can't have contact for one month that would make sense

Sorry, I fixed it. I meant to say Vandy not Liberty

Whatever it is, as far as football Sam's situation and recovery time it would have been worse if it had been just a sprained ankle so I dont think his medical situation needs to be dissected here. I think he will have a great year.

Last edited:
Is Sam practicing in any capacity with the team?

Sorry, I fixed it. I meant to say Vandy not Liberty

Whatever it is, as far as football Sam's situation and recovery time it would have been worse if it had been just a sprained ankle so I dont think his medical situation needs to be dissected here. I think he will have a great year.
I like our new QB1. He's going to shock the world. No time to fantasize about the return of the injured. Fuck that. Griffis is a winner.

Greatings pilgrim, your search has ended👍

To further drive that point home: We were told at the outset of today's scrimmage that we couldn't even report if Sam was there or not.

I understand the school wanting to protect Sam's privacy, but why would a journalist comply with this kind of request? A player's health status and whether he is practicing are legitimate topics for reporting.

I understand the school wanting to protect Sam's privacy, but why would a journalist comply with this kind of request? A player's health status and whether he is practicing are legitimate topics for reporting.

They need to maintain a good relationship with the staff and players so that they will continue to have access to the program.

Small price to pay for Lea's Pikachu shocked face when Hartman steps on the field slinging the ball around the field.

Personally I hope Clemson has no idea who we’re going to start going into that game.

Unless of course it means that Hartman has been back and is perfectly healthy.

Back