• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

I'm guessing Texas/Slim haven't played yet? Next time, we'll need to set hard deadlines (that everyone agrees to, of course) and lay out the protocol if a game isn't played.

I know Texas was busy this weekend, so we'll just delay a little bit.

Yea I have been around, I gave Texas a way to get in touch with me if he was on and I wasn't.

Update: wedding was good last night. We are currently on the road driving to Milwaukee. I may have some time this afternoon to play Slim, but it's not likely. I can absolutely play tomorrow evening (after 9:30 EST) though.

Strongly recommend you guys watch strifecro right now in viagame house cup if you got nothing else to do.

I'm thinking about going for legend this month, but it will be tough as I have 2 business trips, a family vacation and a bachelor party.

I've been able to get in a few games during the day during breaks for studying for the bar and it's helped me out a lot I feel like. Been running priest recently and got up to rank 10 last month. Need roughly 600 more dust for another legendary and between Windrunner and Ragnaros.

I need ~400 dust before my next crafted legendary. I'm definitely going Dr. Boom - he's the best card in the game.

I listen to this casual H-Stone podcast. This week, surprise, they're talking about crafting legendaries.

In arena, I somehow crushed a Mage with my Rogue (30-7, forfeit) despite my opponent playing a turn 4 Uncle Tony (from Unstable Portal). Thankfully, I had Assassinate ready to go in immediate response, otherwise that was instant game over.

Texas/Slim, are you guys playing tonight? This week, I'm only available to play my semifinal match tomorrow and Wednesday.

In arena, I somehow crushed a Mage with my Rogue (30-7, forfeit) despite my opponent playing a turn 4 Uncle Tony (from Unstable Portal). Thankfully, I had Assassinate ready to go in immediate response, otherwise that was instant game over.

Texas/Slim, are you guys playing tonight? This week, I'm only available to play my semifinal match tomorrow and Wednesday.

Yes, we are tentatively scheduled to play a little later this evening.

All of this delay for what should amount to a 5 minute match.

I've been playing for over a year, Wouldn't mind joining this. Not sure if I'm your quality, but ended 9 last round, so on any day I could get lucky

Ok, so...upset of the tourney.

DeaconSlim2.0 vs TexasDeac10

#1 - Rogue vs Paladin - DeaconSlim2.0
#2 - Rogue vs Priest - DeaconSlim2.0

DeaconSlim2.0 wins.

Haha. It was well done. The first match I knew I was screwed after the first couple turns. I just didn't have the draw to get board advantage. The second match I knew what was coming but was powerless to stop it.

Untitled_zpsmaef4can.png

My schedule is unpredictable this week. Driving to Oklahoma tonight. Business meetings that might turn into dinner meetings tomorrow. Then driving back to KC late Thursday.

Friday or Saturday better for me as wife is going out of town.

Back