• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

200px-Druid_of_the_Saber.png

Pretty cool card. A 3/2 stealth for two is nice, and you can choose a Bluegill Warrior if the situation necessitates it. Also, it's a beast after transformation.

Authentication stuff going on today and the shop is closed until around 3 P.M. EST. I wonder if the new cards will come out after? Probably not but I'm still excited and hopeful.

I wondered that too, but I think they still have too many to reveal. August 24th is the biggest rumor.

I will play. Haven't been able to update yet due to sketchy internet but that should be fixed this week.

If you want 3 free packs (or 4 if you've never played on an android device) and this sweet cardback:

150px-Card_back-Samsung_Galaxy_Gifts.png

Here's how you can do it without owning or borrowing a Samsung Galaxy S6

It took me a little while because I don't have the fastest computer, but it definitely works. You may have to turn on virtualization for your computer, too, but that's covered in the FAQs.

Just got my free card back and 4 free packs, lets see what I pull:

Pack 1- Master of Disguise, Naturalize, Stormforged Axe, Thrallmar Farseer, Silence

Pack 2- Cone of Cold, Sea Giant, Acolyte of Pain, Power of the Wild, Lightning Bolt

Pack 3- Arcane Golem, Lightspawn, Harvest Golem, Loot Hoarder, Agent Squire

Pack 4- Windfury Harpy, Explosive Trap, Eye for an Eye, Snipe, Wild Pyromancer

I'm still new to the game but I think I've learned enough to know that was 4 terrible packs. I guess any pack is good for a beginner but damn that was harsh. Oh whale

Sea Giant, Acolyte of Pain, Harvest golem, and Loot Hoarder are definitely all worth keeping. I'm not saying I'd dust any of those right off hand but just saying those four are good cards.

Played on my phone with my second "no-pay" account and got the 4 packs.

Pulled a Bolvar Fordragon. First Legendary! (on that account)

Sea Giant, Acolyte of Pain, Harvest golem, and Loot Hoarder are definitely all worth keeping. I'm not saying I'd dust any of those right off hand but just saying those four are good cards.

Somehow I already had 2 harvest golems. Went ahead and dusted the spare. Not really touching anything else unless I have 3 of a card

Huge news today from blizzard. New mechanic, joust, ladder rewards including gold cards and new cards.

My phone keeps effing up. Someone hook us up with the link.

I found a description, but can't access blizzard or any official stuff at work:

Blizzard is bringing a new gameplay mechanic — jousting — to its competitive collectible card game Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, the developer announced at its Gamescom press conference today. The company is also bringing new monthly rewards to the game as part of its next expansion, The Grand Tournament.

Jousts will be introduced with new cards coming in The Grand Tournament. A player who draws a joust card will summon a minion from their own deck and from their opponent's. The player whose minion card costs more mana will emerge the victor in the joust, and if the player who initiates the joust wins, they'll receive the bonus specified on the card they played.

Blizzard executive producer Hamilton Chu revealed a handful of joust cards at the press conference, including the Master Jouster, which gives the player taunt and divine shield; Tuskarr Jouster, which restores 7 health to a player's hero; and Armored Warhorse, which gives the player charge.

Other announcement is that at rank 20. You get a little treasure chest, with the card back, gold cards and other rewards. The higher the rank the better the card rewards. So pumped for this.

Other announcement is that at rank 20. You get a little treasure chest, with the card back, gold cards and other rewards. The higher the rank the better the card rewards. So pumped for this.

So will you get that at the start of the following month?

And yes, that is a great addition...actually gives me motivation to climb the ladder.

I think you will get rewards same time you get the card back now. So first login for new season.

Back