• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Herr Kyle Visser in Deutschland

Sgt Harp

Reaction score
From Michigan pub; excerpts:

The 6-foot-11 center currently plays for the New Yorker Phantoms from Braunschweign.... As part of the 18-team Beko Basketball Bundesliga (BBL), Visser signed with Braunschweign in 2007....

Now 25 years old, Visser will be the first to tell you his game isn’t flashy. Grounded in the fundamentals, he’s averaging 9.7 points and 3.8 rebounds in 20 minutes per game for the Phantoms, who are 3-3.

http://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2011/11/forest_hills_central_grad_kyle.html

my uncle used to work with his sister, and im always pleased to hear the positive reports about him through the grapevine. i wasnt a huge fan of his to start his wak career, but he worked his butt off to become a very good acc player taht now is living the dream.

my uncle used to work with his sister, and im always pleased to hear the positive reports about him through the grapevine. i wasnt a huge fan of his to start his wak career, but he worked his butt off to become a very good acc player taht now is living the dream.

Germany is a nice place to visit; not sure I'd want to take up residency in the land of the goose steppers, however.

I'm gonna have to look that up. The phrase I used was the only insult I ever learned in German class.

Might want to fix his syntax first. He is telling you at least he doesn't eat his own poo like you. At least he addressed you in the formal though.

Sorry for replying to every German statement on this thread, but when it was one of your majors you leap at a chance to make your education less than worthless.

Saw him play when he started here in 2007 and once more in 2009 I think. Nothing spectacular, but solid....but you've seen that when he played at Wake. ;)

....and it's funny to see you guys trying to write german sentences. :D

Back