• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hot chicks thread

I'm in love with Meg Turney :heart:
Meg-Turney-9.jpg

photo.jpg

tumblr_n42wqx9fFE1qbmigqo1_r1_1280.jpg

meg-pics-1.jpg

91fa3ac25da2a6d6016db595c8e0df5f.jpg

bathroom selfies are one of the more awkward things in the world, especially when it's a home bathroom and the girl's all done up. you know she basically sat in her room by herself on a random tuesday evening, did her face in full-on 'going out' make-up, and then went into the bathroom (where she didn't even pick the stuff off the counter or close the shower curtain) to take 100 photos of herself with various facial expressions so she could crop and edit ONE of them to put on social media. this is pretty much true of any full make-up lingerie selfie.

bleak.

I don't even like baseball but I think I just became a Red Sox fan...

tumblr_nn2bg5qe4Z1tab2jeo1_500.jpg

And I don't know what's up with her hair, but that stare is mesmerizing...

tumblr_nn2bcfiHXJ1tab2jeo1_1280.jpg

bathroom selfies are one of the more awkward things in the world, especially when it's a home bathroom and the girl's all done up. you know she basically sat in her room by herself on a random tuesday evening, did her face in full-on 'going out' make-up, and then went into the bathroom (where she didn't even pick the stuff off the counter or close the shower curtain) to take 100 photos of herself with various facial expressions so she could crop and edit ONE of them to put on social media. this is pretty much true of any full make-up lingerie selfie.

bleak.

Hader

Back