• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How are you celebrating?

I went to a bar during the ncaa tourney for the first time in 4 years. I couldn't bring myself during the BZD era bc it would have felt like being in the playboy mansion but a eunuch. But today i enjoyed watching college basketball for the first time in a really long fucking time.

Now: Bell's Cherry Stout and Fage Mixed Berry Yogurt

Later: Southern Tier Chokolat

I have now moved on to Highland Oatmeal Porter. Afterward probably Lonrider Sweet Josie. Is there a thread about NC breweris for those of us in NC. Maybr one should be started.

MoonSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very smooth stogie (Butera) with some Grand Marnier 150. Now, usually I limit myself to an ounce or two to conserve the stuff, but tonight. . .fuck it. . .this 4 year hell hole is over. . .i just tipped the mother fucker.

Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale.

I need to add that I am up at nearly midnight actively watching college basketball for the first time in four years. It's no longer a reminder of how awful things are at my alma mater, but something I can hope for my Demon Deacons in the near future.

A little sip or two of Woodford Reserve was in order tonight.

I've got one of my two dogs on each leg of my lap and our foster dog curled around my neck. I'm good.

MoonSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you drink that Junior Johnson nasty shit? In honor of Ron Wellman, I might just have an Arrogant Bastard.

Last edited:
I was slightly over-served last night, but damn, the sun is a little brighter, the air smells sweeter, even the coffee tastes better this morning. What a beautiful day!

I was slightly over-served last night, but damn, the sun is a little brighter, the air smells sweeter, even the coffee tastes better this morning. What a beautiful day!

well said. and +1 to the enjoying college bball in a bar quote...so true. god the last 4 years were awful

all of this

Back