• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Regular Season Wins For 2015-16 Wake Forest Basketball?

How Many Regular Season Wins For 2015-16 Wake Forest Basketball?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ruskin knows sprots.

Team underperformed 96.08% of respondents' expectations.

I can't believe I voted for 14 and that was somehow wildly optimistic.

I feel the same way. Voted for 14 wins before the season and I thought that was a very conservative estimate at the time and especially so after winning 9 in the non-con schedule. Today marks two months since the end of the non-con schedule and we've won two games.

I thought 12 wins was a pretty safe minimum. Whoops.

sigh, yet one more Tuesday night game. The toughest and roughest day of the week.

Not voting yet, but at first glance, I come up w/ 18-12, 9-9 in the ACC.

16-17 wins more likely, but I'm feeling optimistic today.

18 wins assumes 9-3 non-conference (3 losses being 2 of 3 games in Maui and @LSU). We probably drop another 1-2 I'm not factoring in. In the ACC, I think we can win 2-3 road games and probably lose the same amount at home (Duke, NCSU, UVA).

Solid analysis from this guy!

That we might not even win 12 games given the earlier half of the season is ridiculous.

9-3 non conf start :)
2-17 conf finish pending very likely dook and cow college ACCT loss.... :(

Wake really had to try hard to finish below the up to 12 game minimum wins prediction. :tear:

Back