• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How much do Peanut M&Ms cost? (IMPORTANT)

How much?

• Total voters

bmoneydeac

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular
Reaction score
Halp me with moral dilemma at work.

y3uhybe7.jpg

Last edited:
you mean when peanut m&ms are 6 bucks in hotels, someone is LYING?!

what else is in the box besides candy bars and M&Ms? are there other non-bar items?

Bro depends on if you get the smaller bag (usually $1.25) or the Party Size bag (usually like $1.90)

Obvi I get the PARTY SIZE (because I like to party, duh!) so answer is: $1.90!

I don't consider m&ms a candy bar, nor Reese's Cups, but I think in this scenario both would be "candy bars."

I think there was a related sheep question once, like "name a candy bar" and this was argued both ways.

Don't you work with bankers? "Honesty" doesn't mean what it means in the dictionary there.

No monetary exchange needs to be exercised. Just write on a piece of paper "Honestly, I'm greedy and cheap. Thanks for the M&Ms"

And honestly, who has exact change at $.65? Surprised it's not $.75.

Normally I would argue semantics that M&Ms are not a candy bar. But unfortunately in this case I think they are.

And honestly, who has exact change at $.65? Surprised it's not $.75.

Normally I would argue semantics that M&Ms are not a candy bar. But unfortunately in this case I think they are.

I'm with you on the exact change thing. I'd rather pay $.10 more than try and scrounge up a nickle and dime and two quarters. there's a soda machine here that's $.85, and same thing. that extra dime is just a PITA.

#firstworldproblem

The CANDY BARS at $1.25 is clearly marked with USD as the currency. The ALL OTHER ITEMS at .65 doesn't have a unit

So, when I lived in Jersey some guy stopped by my office with this. He called it a "Nosh Box". I said I didn't want it. My boss let him put it in my office anyway. When he came to collect it and there was not enough money he got mad at me. Since when do I work for you bro and need to bug people to pay? And yet, he'd still replace it........

Peanut M&Ms are definitely $1.25 in this scenario.

So, when I lived in Jersey some guy stopped by my office with this. He called it a "Nosh Box". I said I didn't want it. My boss let him put it in my office anyway. When he came to collect it and there was not enough money he got mad at me. Since when do I work for you bro and need to bug people to pay? And yet, he'd still replace it........
It's because of people like bmoney that you got yelled at.

Back