• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How much money?? (Prison)

AnonymousDeac

Reaction score
How much money would it take for you to voluntarily go to prison for a year? 5 years?

Last edited:
Federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison? $10MM/$50MM

Federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison? $10MM/$50MM

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is getting more than that to play for the Hornets for 4 years. You'd have to pay me much more than that to go to prison for 5 years.

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is getting more than that to play for the Hornets for 4 years. You'd have to pay me much more than that to go to prison for 5 years.

Id be in my 50s, worth 50 mil and I'd never have to buy TP again

#winning

General population? Forget it. I'll just hang out here and go to work.

tumblr_nnm3qoCOTt1svp8zdo1_500.gif

Hey nonny, why do you ask this ? Do you have an offer on the table ? How much is it for ?

Depends. A federal minimum security prison's calculation is going to be very different from a Supermax.

Some minimum security prisons are actually pretty nice. Pool tables, lounges, foreign language courses... Could be worse.

Oh, I could do minimum security. Catch up on some reading, hang with Bernie Madoff. I even know a bro awaiting sentencing, but he won't do more than 18-24 months. Not sure what I'd charge though.

For 5 years? At least 500k per year, probably more
This is way too low. I'm thinking something close to Palma's view (1M/10M).

One year wouldn't have a drastic affect on my life and a million dollars could really set me up well for the future. 5 years in jail is completely life-changing. I go in at 26, come out at 31. Those are 5 of my best years of my life. I'd have to come out with an amount that I no longer have to work the rest of my life and can live very comfortably. Does $5M get me that? Maybe, but probably not. I think $7M - $10M would be the correct amount for 5 years in prison. I come out and am living off $350k - $500k easily.

Which would you rather do- spend 5 years in gen pop in a federal maximum security prison and have Wake never hire [name redacted], or go through the past 5 years of Wake basketball?

go to prison just for fun? would you have a criminal record because of it too?

Back