• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How much would it take for you to give a hummer?

Dented

Retired
Reaction score
How much money would it take for you board members (dudes and ladies) to give a 19 year old dude you dont know but have reason to believe is disease-free a beej with a swallow?

I'd do it for $5 mil.

There are some variables here, but I'd think the number for me has to at least have 6 0s to the right of it but there may not be enough money to get me to do something like that. I've always said you can't answer these questions accurately until someone shows you the money....because then it becomes real and the inner whore in people tends to come out

Variables
does anyone find out?
Is it glory hole style where he doesn't even know it's you or do you have to look the dude in the eye?
We talking a two pump chump our are you gonna be down there for 30 minutes?

Last edited:
What is it with Dented today? First he's willing to do a beejay for $ and he would also do a group bukkake with some friends.

The number is dramatically lower than anybody would actually claim. Yeah, I'd like to think the number has to have 6 zeros but honestly put a stack of 50 grand in front of me and it's a conversation.

Let's take money out of the equation for a sec. If I'm promised a double beej from Mila Kunis and Minka Kelly afterward, THEN it's a conversation.

Let's take money out of the equation for a sec. If I'm promised a double beej from Mila Kunis and Minka Kelly afterward, THEN it's a conversation.

And you don't think THAT would take some ca$h?

"Hey Minka and Mila, go take on this guy who just totes punked out for $1,500.00"

This is the conversation that led to me getting pissed on as a frosh.

Think about it not in terms of money but in terms of vacation homes, cars, etc. and your price will drop fo sho. Large sums of money are intangible whereas you can picture yourself on the beach, in a new car, etc. All of a sudden you're in an alley blowing a truck driver for a six pack of beer.

Back