• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How stupid can unc fans be?

sportsnut1

Reaction score
My cousin is a big Carolina fan and a member of their board (IC) and he told me everyone there knows Wake will fall apart next season (get this) because we are graduating 25 R-Sr's :laugh::laugh::laugh: Do they not understand we don't have any 25 man classes let alone all of them being redshirted? Just for his edification (had to explain what that meant to him btw), I told him it was actually 9 R-Sr and 3 true seniors that are graduating. He was crestfallen that his board, including the moderators, could actually have been wrong. While many of the 12 were significant contributors and sometimes our stars, there is no way we would ever have a class of 25 R-Sr players. No wonder their players get free classes, they don't understand basic math over there. :noidea:

Never and I mean never, underestimate the stupidity and ignorance of Tarheel fans.

I heard on IC the national championship has already been decided for next season. UNC beat Ohio State in the title game 42-10 and the "Mack is Back" movie is already in production.

Did you actually fact check your cousin? There is one thread about Wake on the front page of the Tar Pit, about Newman transferring, and the vast majority of responses are pretty positive towards Wake and Newman and nowhere is anything mentioned about 25 seniors graduating

My cousin is a big Carolina fan and a member of their board (IC) and he told me everyone there knows Wake will fall apart next season (get this) because we are graduating 25 R-Sr's :laugh::laugh::laugh: Do they not understand we don't have any 25 man classes let alone all of them being redshirted? Just for his edification (had to explain what that meant to him btw), I told him it was actually 9 R-Sr and 3 true seniors that are graduating. He was crestfallen that his board, including the moderators, could actually have been wrong. While many of the 12 were significant contributors and sometimes our stars, there is no way we would ever have a class of 25 R-Sr players. No wonder their players get free classes, they don't understand basic math over there. :noidea:

Reminds me of the time that ManhattanHeel stated that our redshirt program only allowed us to field a competitive team every five years.

But this still doesn't raise to the level of the Cameron Crazies who have to get cheat sheets to know how to cheer and whom to boo.

The Carolina fans around me at the Wake-UNC game were extremely complimentary as to how good a coach Clawson is.

Duke fans usually don’t care.

UNC and State will say anything in the hopes of putting us back in our LOWF place.

Another reason Clawson should have kicked the easy field goal to put those UNC rubes down 24-0. They would have given up, instead...we almost freakin lost.

But this still doesn't raise to the level of the Cameron Crazies who have to get cheat sheets to know how to cheer and whom to boo.

Dammit rj. That's a Donald Ross bat signal. Now where are my keys...

Georgia' Tech gave UNC a beat down in Dean Dome. Thirteen point win, but never in doubt. Lead was 20+ most of the game.

Back