• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How would you filibuster?

DeaconCav06

Dickie Hemric
Reaction score
If you were adamantly opposed to a piece of Senate Legislation and were utilizing a filibuster what would be your go-to move?

What book would you read aloud from?

If you were adamantly opposed to a piece of Senate Legislation and were utilizing a filibuster what would be your go-to move?

What book would you read aloud from?

Would go through the evolution of my daily routine from high school through college through post-grad life. After that, stories of my athletic glory days with ridiculous embellishments (its going on the record, after all).

Would read from The Iliad, To Kill A Mockingbird, and a cookbook.

i'd read gone with the wind.

and interject my own opinions about the events of the book.

In my younger and more vulnerable days... and so we beat on... borne ceaselessly into the past.

Renumerate Bzzz's failures. Government shuts down.

I would read all books by f Scott Fitzgerald going in order by number of pages.

I'd talk about Buffalo and maybe rowing.

Other thing I'd do is wear a stadium pal so I don't have to quit early.

I would read the entire Wheel of Time series. 14 books and one prequel novel for a total of 4,056,130 words.

I would recite The Red Wheelbarrow in as many accents as I could think of/create. Death by Robin Williams, so to speak.

I'd read the Iliad, the Odyssey, Inferno/Purgatorio/Paradiso, and the Aeneid. And maybe Paradise Lost.

I would just talk about my opinion of Wake sports and when that topic ran out (6 or 7 hours later) I would shift to ACC sports in general and my opinions on the general college sports landscape.

Back