• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hudson dunk

simosfrostyone

Reaction score
Was sick and the highlight of the game. Then Allen slides under him and runs away with his hands up. Could have really hurt him. Typical Duke.

It was hilarious because he didn't realize he made it. Not sure if this was in the game thread. He was telling the refs that he got two shots and not one. Then he started asking people whether he made it. Unintentional comedy at its finest.

It was hilarious because he didn't realize he made it. Not sure if this was in the game thread. He was telling the refs that he got two shots and not one. Then he started asking people whether he made it. Unintentional comedy at its finest.

When the camera was zoomed in on him at the free throw line you could clearly see him make a surprised face and say "Oh shit!" when he realized he made it

I wasn't really paying attention to him at the foul line and my nine year old son yells out "he doesn't know if he made it or not, he's asking the ref if he gets one or two!"

Funny moment and hilarious my son caught it.

54d4451243b8c_-_tumblr_ncfookkl7d1tlgt1ro2_500.gif

Can anyone make a Vine video of the dunk? And maybe one of coach K losing his shit on the ref? I think it was towards the end of the first half. Maybe right after that ball went out of bounds off the Duke player, but K thought we touched it right before it went out. (we didn't)

Last edited:
Well, to be fair to K, I thought he had a point since Wake tossed the ball and on replay you see that it just nicked the foot of the Duke player.

Extreme overreaction and should have gotten T'd up but in real time I thought it was a bad call.

Well, to be fair to K, I thought he had a point since Wake tossed the ball and on replay you see that it just nicked the foot of the Duke player.

Extreme overreaction and should have gotten T'd up but in real time I thought it was a bad call.

Agreed. I thought it was off us in real time as well. Also agree that he absolutely should have been T'd up. It's silly to think that some people on these boards wish Manning would act like that more often, when K is one of probably 5 coaches in the NCAA that wouldn't have been T'd up for that.

I was thinking he was asking for 2 shots because he thought he got intentionally fouled. Was hoping they would at least review that.

I didn't think the foul was all that dirty, even for someone as easily hateable as Allen, but I need to see it again.

The "I made that? Oh shit?" part from Hudson was excellent, however.

Was sick and the highlight of the game. Then Allen slides under him and runs away with his hands up. Could have really hurt him. Typical Duke.

Thought this kind of play was why the rule was changed to make the penalty more severe, to keep it from happening. Shouldn't this have been a flagrant 1?

Thought this kind of play was why the rule was changed to make the penalty more severe, to keep it from happening. Shouldn't this have been a flagrant 1?

I think undercutting someone is 2 shots and possible technical.

I think he was very subtle about it but it was intentional. He bent over and backed into him as to appear like he was not in control, hence and "accident"....and therefore, not intentional....watch it again....he knew what he was doing...

The point is to create fear or uneasiness in the opponent's mind for the next opportunity when they drive or to deter them from attempting it again....

Last edited:
Grayson Allen won the McDonalds Slam Dunk contest and then on a fast break decides to undercut an opppent going for a dunk. What a prick. If he pulled that crap in a pickup game he would get his teeth knocked out. Instead he undercuts people and then stares at spectators like he is some sort of bad ass.

Grayson Allen won the McDonalds Slam Dunk contest and then on a fast break decides to undercut an opppent going for a dunk. What a prick. If he pulled that crap in a pickup game he would get his teeth knocked out. Instead he undercuts people and then stares at spectators like he is some sort of bad ass.

Yep. Undercutting someone in the air is a complete bitch move and a very dangerous play. It was definitely intentional.

Maybe it's just me, but I didn't see any ill intent in what he did. Everybody around me at the game, and here disagrees, so it may just be me that sees it this way.

Back