• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I’ll bet my right to post on this message board that Wake makes the NCAAT in 2019.

Quick glance when I first logged on to your post was to read "nut" after the word "right"; lost interest when I saw it was only a threat to stop posting on some stoopid message board.

Yeah why not just make 10 $50 bets? I’m sure you won’t have trouble finding takers.

Oh I think people value bitching about Wake basketball way more than $50.

Probably makes sense to limit the offer to posters with more than 500 posts that aren’t parodies.

Yeah, cause multiple aliases on the Internet is a groundbreaking thought! What a damn fool.

Yeah. I’ll take all ten of those bets. I’d rather we make the tournament, but don’t think we will. $500 will be a small silver lining.

This is why I put this clown on ignore. I guess I’ve kind of done the same thing with Manning in real life.

Why would you give people another reason to root against wake next year?

Lol. As much as you shill, you'll need to leave the boards anyway when it doesn't happen.

getting into the tournament like last year?

because if getting a mudhole stomped into your chest on Tuesday night in Dayton is considered a "success" we need a new definition of the word

Already hedging like crazy. You said top 8 seed in the NCAAT.

giving this thread way more credit than it deserves:

I don't believe Manning is the right person for the job and I am extremely confident in my assessment

my expectation for the WF basketball program is more than an occasional trip to the NCAA tournament

therefore merely getting to the tournament next year would not "prove" me wrong in my assessment

Back