• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I can't believe how bad this team has turned

Ralph Medlin

Reaction score
WTF happened?

It proves coach is a psychologist as much as a basketball coach. Manning can't rally the troops.

Fuck it I'm out

May be Time for another effort to rent another anti Wellman Billboard.

Same thing happened last season. Took that historic beat down from UVA.

Indiana and UCLA have got to be wondering how they lost to the bums in black and gold.

At least we're keeping other teams out of the tournament!

I am astonished - astonished and extremely angry - every time I stop to think about the sums of money being paid to certain athletic department employees in exchange for the results we get year after year after year from our sports teams.

I am astonished - astonished and extremely angry - every time I stop to think about the sums of money being paid to certain athletic department employees in exchange for the results we get year after year after year from our sports teams.

Legitimate angst!

I agree. Early on I thought we had made progress and might upset a few teams and be a bubble team for the Dance. The team now appears lost and without direction. Also, not hustle and fire. Very sad turn of events.

along with our physical difficulties, we are mentally too fragile, a couple of bad breaks, and we are lost

the coach needs to be able to correct that and instill mental toughness

along with our physical difficulties, we are mentally too fragile, a couple of bad breaks, and we are lost

the coach needs to be able to correct that and instill mental toughness

Hmm.....a coach who instills mental toughness in his players. Happy memories. You & I know a coach who did that, don't we?

He'd love this team. Wouldn't have to replace the peach baskets as often.

He'd love this team. Wouldn't have to replace the peach baskets as often.

Not sure about that. True, we shoot a lot of air balls that would protect the peach baskets, but the bricks we put up will do serious damage when they make contact.

Sorry. Take the ball out of the peach baskets.

We are losing to teams MUCH better than us, sans CUSE and Richmond.

I thought we'd be an 8-10 win team in conference. I now think we'll post 6-7 wins with a win in the ACC tournament. Our schedule was front loaded against talented teams. It won't be a breeze from here on out, but we'll take care of business at home in a lot of these games, and surprise someone on the road. The sky isn't falling...YET...If we're unable to win 6-7 games in ACC play, then that would be an underachievement. Fact of the matter is we're in a league with A LOT more talent than us.

Back