• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I can't deal with this all season...what band wagon can I jump on?

I am also from GA and decided to switch to GA as well. As the old saying goes, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different outcome (or more then 1.4 ypc). I will be at the WFU-NCSU game, but that will be it.

Vandy and ou. I am not watching another second until we predictably abandon the "option" mid season. Worst offense for our talents ever. And how many times in the last five years have we changed our o mid season?

To hell with all of you UGA guys. My father was, and my brother is a graduate of Clemson.

I grew up watching games in Death Valley. I put up half the bucks for some brick in some walk close to a caboose, a brick that I have never seen. As long as Wake blows, which I think might be a very long time, I'll be a Tiger.

I still know their alma mater, and I never knew Wake's (outside of the famous last three words).

Last edited:
None of the above, pudding pants. Support Wake. P2BA Deac through thick and thin.

I respect your determination, however, I gave up my season tickets because I can't stand to waste the money on this shitshow, and I gave up cable because I can't stand paying money to Time Warner. Without ESPN3 and FoxSportsSouthbySouthWest, it's impossible to even watch the Deacs. The best I can do is put them on the radio and drink heavily. So if I want to watch football on Saturday, I have to pick somebody interesting.

Penn State! True Freshman QB, 2-0, and the school as a strong reach into the community...roots go deep. Very hands on approach.

jesus, talk about serving up a meatball

Last edited:
I'm not really into the whole jumping bandwagon thing. It's not really about martyring myself into some hardcore, better than thou WFU fan, so much as it's disingenuous and doesn't carry the same emotional authenticity of being excited about Wake Sports.

Anymore my apathy towards Wake is just driving me towards general appreciation of the game when played with passion and the enjoyment of other people's excitement.

I've found myself rooting for Washington State this year. Played Auburn tough, upset USC, and Mike Leach is one of the most entertaining guys in sports. Definitely not a Grade-A bandwagon like Clemson or Bama, but at least a fun coach building a foundation and improving his team throughout the year.

Penn State! True Freshman QB, 2-0, and the school as a strong reach into the community...roots go deep. Very hands on approach.

joepaterno1.jpg

Whoever is playing the Holes. Living in Plano I've thought of finding a team to pull for while I'm in exile. Texas is the same as UNC as being the number one team that everybody and their brothers pull for. A&M is like NC State, and Tech is a wannabe A&M. I probably will pull for Baylor just because there school colors are the same as my high schools.

Welcome!

Back