• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"I Don't Trust the Internet"

I take back part of what I said, I do remember a few times having to use cash at one station in particular when I was about 16 or 17.

I've not paid attention to whether the stations I frequent offer better prices for cash, may have to check it out. But, I rarely carry enough cash to even put half a tank in the car.

I have heard about other businesses considering charging less for customers who pay in cash versus using plastic.

One year going to post exams I paid for gas at some middle of nowhere gas station on the way down, and they took a carbon copy swipe of my card, which is essentially like using silly putty to pick up newspaper ink. The statement showed up on my bill 3 months later and I was like I havent been to hickville ever and havent been to South Carolina in months so I disputed it and it was taken off. It hit me a few days later it must have been the gas station.

Back