• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'd donate to a billboard celebrating WF Bball program/players or for new coach

Reaction score
Others up for this? Would love to show people where our hearts are at, and dispel the perception of bitter/negative fan base.

Already planned. Just waiTing for a hire

Love the idea of welcoming Clawson and the new hoops coach.

I'll be ready to contribute. Perhaps it is better to wait on coaches -- it would be great to do something for the players, but using their likenesses and whatnot would be a no-go I'd imagine.

No contRibutions are needed. We still have two weeks left that are already paid for.

Hello there,

As an elderly Wake fan, I really appreciate "herestowakeforst" committing a billboard to our program. That's the type of support that could make me shed a tear. As an old war vet, I always appreciate a guy who's willing to put his wallet behind a place of higher education that's happy to fire people for not teaching a playground game well enough. It's that type of spirit that kept the Nazis out of Canada back in '42. Guys like "herestowakeforst" misspelling their poster names and then asking for silly, meaningless promises from anonymous friends who have no intention of following through. That's what I fought for. Amen.

God bless,

ProudDeacon1948

hD3346244

Back