• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ID please -- from Clawson's first day video

rjkarl.gif

LOL. Who the heck is this? The arena has like 6 people in it. Any Wake fans in attendance are probably player parents. We're presumably playing in Anchorage against Yukon Community College. It's like uncle Leo left the old folks home, forgot his meds, ran into some Wake fans and decided to join them for the afternoon so he could vent about the food at the asylum to the refs.

This can't be the first time DeacMan has seen this.

LOL. Who the heck is this? The arena has like 6 people in it. Any Wake fans in attendance are probably player parents. We're presumably playing in Anchorage against Yukon Community College. It's like uncle Leo left the old folks home, forgot his meds, ran into some Wake fans and decided to join them for the afternoon so he could vent about the food at the asylum to the refs.

R U Sirius? (You haven't seen that before?)

I still remember when that happened and everyone on the boards knew instantly who it was.

Back to the beginning -- who is this guy?

FanMan.JPG

s-UNCLE-LEO-large.jpg

Yeah, that was an awesome moment.

rj has a new nickname though. Uncle Leo.

That's the same vision I had - Seinfeld. Only I was thinking of this episode.

And no, I didn't know that was RJ. Looks nothing like I would have thought. I'd always envisioned RJ to be the type of guy who'd go to a sporting event in a suit and then head out for a steak dinner with a cigar in one hand and a scotch in the other. Animated in an old school, gruff but refined sort of way. So I take back the part about the meds and the asylum. Seriously, apologies. RJ - you are often difficult, but I know you're not literally crazy.

Wow, look at that crowd. That rivals many from the [Redacted] era.

Yes, that was a tournament that took place in Anaheim. We won the whole thing. I still remember Jeff Teague's crazy dunk.

And no, I didn't know that was RJ. Looks nothing like I would have thought. I'd always envisioned RJ to be the type of guy who'd go to a sporting event in a suit and then head out for a steak dinner with a cigar in one hand and a scotch in the other. Animated in an old school, gruff but refined sort of way. So I take back the part about the meds and the asylum. Seriously, apologies. RJ - you are often difficult, but I know you're not literally crazy.

Well he looks like what everybody else thought, because when he showed up on the screen, everybody posted the same thing, "Was that RJ?"

As soon as I saw it, I KNEW UNEQUIVOCALLY that I was looking at rjkarl. I just needed to come to the board to confirm it.

As much fun as it is to make fun of RJ, I think we're forgetting how creepy the first post really is.

This isn't Craigslist's Missed Connections. Stop stalking guys from online videos.

Back