• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Idiots, Liars and Cowards

Apology accepted. I have no interest in pursuing this entire situation any further. Everyone has strong convictions these days regarding problems facing this country and how they can best be addressed. Actually, that is good, because it shows that people are concerned....but in such a tense atmosphere, political threads sometimes go in unfortunate directions. I have already admitted that, due to my strong feelings, I am too often "over the top" with some of my posts on this board. I probably should never have even brought this subject up.....as LK has correctly stated.

Thank you Bob. As part of my penance, my wife and I would like to donate a chicken with Heifer Inernatational in your or any person who you want's name. Please pm whoever you want
s

Thank you Bob. As part of my penance, my wife and I would like to donate a chicken with Heifer Inernatational in your or any person who you want's name. Please pm whoever you want
s

Can't tell if trolling.

Assuming "mf" in "mfdeacs" stands for the obvious, I'm curious if that moniker came to you whilst in church during a particularly moving moment of personal insight.

I think you should just apologize to RJ. Really, wouldn't you feel better if you just apologized to him too?

:thumbsup:

This thread is full of crazy. Why did they not accept the bets again? Obama is a lock.

So, how many of you have been getting PMs begging you to support RJ?

Guys, thanks for the efforts.

mf has a compassionate and insightful priest as well a a wise wife. The sad part is even they cannot lead him past his deep and unabashed hatred of me.

He's been this way for nearly a decade. After seeing his apology to bkf, I foolishly thought he may have the ability to turn the corner with me.

I have never defamed his faith. To say I have is a patently false machination of his blind hatred of me.

Another piece of his blind hatred is his ability to say this to bkf but not to me, "We can disagree on the best way to help people without being ill to each other."

Maybe if he listens to his priest or his wife a few more times, he'll come around. Those are worthy people from whom to learn.

Guys, thanks for the efforts.

mf has a compassionate and insightful priest as well a a wise wife. The sad part is even they cannot lead him past his deep and unabashed hatred of me.

He's been this way for nearly a decade. After seeing his apology to bkf, I foolishly thought he may have the ability to turn the corner with me.

I have never defamed his faith. To say I have is a patently false machination of his blind hatred of me.

Another piece of his blind hatred is his ability to say this to bkf but not to me, "We can disagree on the best way to help people without being ill to each other."

Maybe if he listens to his priest or his wife a few more times, he'll come around. Those are worthy people from whom to learn.

Wut? Why do you even want apology??

Strickland, it would have been a huge step for him. Had he done so and followed it up by living it, the board could have been a more peaceful and better place.

I guess I was too much of an optimist.

Hey, I didn't think he wanted one from me, but he apparently does and therefore deserves it. Therefore, the same goes for him as well. Rj is a fellow Deac and my comments were way over the line, and based on the zealotry of another issue. I also have failed to show proper respect for him and his views.

I was wrong and also publicly apologize to him. We will never agree on many things in politics, but this was my fault and my wrong.

My wife and I will happily be sending a flock of chicks to Heifer from him as well.

As for the pig, I pretty much have to punch you in the face to get that as an apology.

Last edited:
Apology accepted. I have no interest in pursuing this entire situation any further. Everyone has strong convictions these days regarding problems facing this country and how they can best be addressed. Actually, that is good, because it shows that people are concerned....but in such a tense atmosphere, political threads sometimes go in unfortunate directions. I have already admitted that, due to my strong feelings, I am too often "over the top" with some of my posts on this board. I probably should never have even brought this subject up.....as LK has correctly stated.

fuck off cocksucker. i tried to share something personal with you, but you are too much of a god damn cunt to look beyond politics to understand that. i hope your piece of shit redneck buttfucking town dispatches a posse of preachers to fuck you in your old wrinkled saggy ass.

fuck. you.

Back