• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If Bzd is back, I'll take bets

jaybone

Reaction score
It is my little mini cottage industry regarding Bzd. Sort of like those little fuckers that swim around whales and eat their scum, I try and make money off this terror campaign.

If Bzdilijuice IS back, I WILL take bets. I'll cap it at something. $700 probably; to give me incentive through the ACC tourney, the bet is I think Wake will finish above .500 at the end of the ACC tourney. That means 17-16 or 18-17. 17-17, for example, and I lose.

Bets off table should I coaching change happens between now and the first game of next season. Coaching changes midseason next year do not kill bets. Injuries during the season do not kill bets. If bets happen now and we have a single transfer, I can alter or kill the bet.

Last edited:
Someone should make an avatar bet with jaybone, because his Buzz avatars are beyond annoying.

I'd be willing to take a bet for any willing to step out on a limb saying that Bz will be back......

haha, says the dude with an avatar that is unreadable as an avatar. Note to self, 1pt fonts don't work for messaging

My avatar doesn't cater to old people.

Seriously, your avatars are beyond annoying, mostly because you think they're brilliant and hilarious, much like your take on anything involving basketball.

Wake will finish above .500 next year if there are no transfers. There will however be transfers.

It is my little mini cottage industry regarding Bzd. Sort of like those little fuckers that swim around whales and eat their scum, I try and make money off this terror campaign.

If Bzdilijuice IS back, I WILL take bets. I'll cap it at something. $700 probably; to give me incentive through the ACC tourney, the bet is I think Wake will finish above .500 at the end of the ACC tourney. That means 17-16 or 18-17. 17-17, for example, and I lose.

Bets off table should I coaching change happens between now and the first game of next season. Coaching changes midseason next year do not kill bets. Injuries do not kill bets. If bets happen now and we have a single transfer, I can alter or kill the bet.

I think we will be a weaker team next year, but...

My primary concern is how much easier can RW make our OOC schedule? I don't want to underestimate our AD's commitment to being able to claim improvement for his crony hire.

A secondary concern would be a mid-season coaching change that results in improvement during conference play.

I thought this was going down the standard jaybone sexual fetish analogy path, but you held back. Congrats! I know that was tough for you. Or, did your spell check just add the 's' onto cum and I'm giving you entirely too much credit?

Jaybone- how will we know who wins the bet? If a tree falls in the forest and no ones there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Last edited:
My avatar doesn't cater to old people.

Seriously, your avatars are beyond annoying, mostly because you think they're brilliant and hilarious, much like your take on anything involving basketball.

Dude, you're projecting. Read yourself.

If Buzz is back, how would we know whether Wake won or lost a game? There wouldn't be anyone there to see the game, and they damn sure won't be on TV. I guess they can play the game with just the players and the refs and then post the score on the internet. I hope someone remembers to turn the lights out at the Joel when the game is over.

Now that I think about it, this applies only to home games. There would be some spectators at away games, but we know the results of those games before they are played, don't we?

So, just put the away games down as a loss and wait for someone to post the score on the internet for the home games would be the plan, I guess.

I actually wanted to start a thread discussing our prospects for next season with current roster, coaching staff, plus recruits, minus Coron & Travis. I see an upside of NIT Tournament 19 wins (Wellman uses his pull to get us in w/ 19) with downside being about 16 wins.

Question: If we brought in a coach from another school could he bring his prized recruit incoming frosh? Or would they have to basically miss a year?

No idea what our OOC schedule will be, but we won't win more than 7 ACC games if Buzz is back. I think 5 or 6 would be most likely.

Back