• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If slut shaming is bad, is fit shaming ok?

No shame in looking that good 4 days after having a baby. No shame at all.

that is a hot woman with a sexy body who is a freak of nature

As are many of the hot women with sexy bodies whose pictures we see.

Maybe it's just me but the idea that she makes other women feel bad is like me being mad that I just watched a football game played by a bunch of freakish athletes who look better than me with their shirts off. Ridiculous.

Last edited:

Maybe it's just me but the idea that she makes other women feel bad is like me being mad that I just watched a football game played by a bunch of freakish athletes who look better than me with their shirts off. Ridiculous.

Your livelihood isn't based on how you look. For most chicks in their 20s trying to get a hubby to support them they need to look good and if they don't they're gross failures. Then they get all worked up about it. Just go to the gym fatty and get a dick stuck in you.

Damn. Good for her. But yes, she is a winner of the genetic lottery. Forget about pregnancy weight gain...i can't believe her uterus has shrunken down that much only 4 days postpartum. The vast majority of moms still look about 6 months preggers at that point.

You gotta wonder if she endangered the kid by not strapping on the feed bag while pregnant.

Women are extremely Vain...territorial and hate decent competition...

You gotta wonder if she endangered the kid by not strapping on the feed bag while pregnant.

I think it's fair to wonder if she put a desire to look hot over the health of her baby. And if she did that's fucked up.

Women fucking love to bitch about other women. Since they are the physically weaker sex, they have honed the craft of passive aggressiveness over millennia. Add the layer of no consequence sniping that the internet provides and you arrive at only one conclusion: Women bloggers are some of the fucking worst humans alive.

I don't think the fact that she's so slender post birth indicates she didn't eat properly while pregnant. Some women are naturally thin and their bodies just snap back. Others have to work harder. Others use having a kid as an excuse to put on 50lbs and never workout again. If you have any self-esteem at all, seeing this picture shouldn't make you feel bad about yourself. If you didn't look like a model before you had the kid, your husband isn't expecting you to look like a model 4 days post-kid, so calm down. I sadly think this has a lot to do with many women not wanting to put in the effort it takes to be fit and then feeling like they need to slam women who do to show that these women aren't nearly as good wives/mothers/workers because otherwise they feel like they're acknowledging they're inferior. Men are different in that they acknowledge when they're not in shape or someone is in better shape and it's not a competition or an indictment on other areas of their lives. If I ever have a kid I don't expect to look like this 4 days post baby, but if I do, I'll be sure to post selfies.

I don't think the fact that she's so slender post birth indicates she didn't eat properly while pregnant. Some women are naturally thin and their bodies just snap back. Others have to work harder. Others use having a kid as an excuse to put on 50lbs and never workout again. If you have any self-esteem at all, seeing this picture shouldn't make you feel bad about yourself. If you didn't look like a model before you had the kid, your husband isn't expecting you to look like a model 4 days post-kid, so calm down. I sadly think this has a lot to do with many women not wanting to put in the effort it takes to be fit and then feeling like they need to slam women who do to show that these women aren't nearly as good wives/mothers/workers because otherwise they feel like they're acknowledging they're inferior. Men are different in that they acknowledge when they're not in shape or someone is in better shape and it's not a competition or an indictment on other areas of their lives. If I ever have a kid I don't expect to look like this 4 days post baby, but if I do, I'll be sure to post selfies.

I don't disagree necessarily.

But there's a difference between people who are paid to look pretty/work out and who have plenty of money to afford someone to take care of their child while they go workout, hire a nutritionist/chef, etc. I would venture to say that many new moms spend those first few months trying to figure out how to care for their child, then how to either make everything work as a SAHM or going back to work, rather than putting working out at the top of their to do list. Yes, this is a choice...but it's often not a difficult one.

i'll be sure to remember this post when you take offense at someone making a comment about how a black person should feel in a given situation.

Women fucking love to bitch about other women. Since they are the physically weaker sex, they have honed the craft of passive aggressiveness over millennia. Add the layer of no consequence sniping that the internet provides and you arrive at only one conclusion: Women bloggers are some of the fucking worst humans alive.

Posrep for this one.

Back