• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If this "Keep Bzz" shit is real will you disown your school?

Sportin' Woody

Reaction score
I have already decided I will cancel my football tickets and I will never set foot inside the Joel again. I will never give another dime to general fund or DC. I will painfully find another school to pull for.

I can't believe this is happening

I have already decided I will cancel my football tickets and I will never set foot inside the Joel again. I will never give another dime to general fund or DC. I will painfully find another school to pull for.

I can't believe this is happening
http://accbasketball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/jeff-[Redacted].jpg

No more watching games. No more donations. No more ogboard checking. Also plan on removing my number and address from school directory.

Complete abandonment until I hear that both Wellman and Hatch are gone.

Hang in there with Football! I've almost already given up on basketball [can't believe I would ever say that] but let's not drag the football Deacs into this discussion.

I am excited for football and will support Clawson and the new football coaches. They deserve our support and I would never let [Redacted] or Wellman try to kill that support as well.

I will not though set foot in the Joel if [Redacted] is the coach. I may picket the outside of the arena while on strike

Hang in there with Football! I've almost already given up on basketball [can't believe I would ever say that] but let's not drag the football Deacs into this discussion.

beat me to it. Can't wait for football!!

This asshole has ruined Wake basketball to the point my 8 and 11 year olds who love to play basketball could not give a shit about WFU.

I haven't even taken them to Winston to watch a game. This hole literally came at the worst time to get my sons interested in Wake basketball.

By the time we rebound from the Bzaster they won't want to go with dad to the game.

Of course not. I'll just not feel much of a compunction to pay attention to bball next year, which is probably better since I'll be in grad school anyway.

Scorched earth all the way.

Oh Yea of Little Faith! He's gone. Wellman just getting some retribution for all the mean things said about him the last four years...

Hang in there with football! I've almost already given up on basketball [can't believe I would ever say that; my apologies to Skip Brown, Rod Griffin, Frank Johnson, Danny Young, Delaney Rudd, Anthony Teachey, Muggsy, Sam Ivy, Robert Siler, Rodney Rogers, The Chill, Tim Duncan, Josh Howard, Darius Songalia, Robert O'Kelley, Jeff Teague, James Johnson, Chris Paul, Justin Grey, Taron Downey, Kenny Green, Lee Garber, Travis McKie, et al] but let's not bring Clawson and the football boys into this discussion. They still deserve our support!

in anger I spoke to quickly and of course I should not abandon football. sorry, just venting ... I stand by eveything else though

I already don't watch Wake BB anymore, or barely, with this clown on the sideline so it won't be hard for me to put Wake BB on the complete "ignore" status of what sporting events I give a shit about. Wow, that was a horribly worded sentence.

I'll keep tabs on Coach Clawson, but BB will be temporarily dead to me until he is gone. And I will continue to withhold my revenue "support" for the program.

in anger I spoke to quickly and of course I should not abandon football. sorry, just venting ... I stand by eveything else though

I'm with you. No Joel. No support . And I plan on egging the sports administration building in broad daylight. Enough is enough!!

That's exactly the way I've felt for the last 28 years...

That's not true, Benedict. You did give up on the Deacs, both the football and the basketball vareity. You only came back in 2005 - 2006. That was ... 8 years ago.

Math, bro. Math.

Back